KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Wolfric on May 08, 2011, 03:21:43 AM
Pretty pretty nice, King! I'm loving it!
Thanks. Glad you like it. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


To all you people voting for the 3rd option... EDIT A FRIKIN ft_marth.rel over NESS/R.O.B./YSOHI.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Wolfric on May 08, 2011, 03:27:30 AM
I'll make sure to give a long @ss feedback concerning useless stuff later. XD
I'll be sure to read it. ;)

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 08, 2011, 03:32:47 AM
To all you people voting for the 3rd option... EDIT A FRIKIN ft_marth.rel over NESS/R.O.B./YSOHI.
Maybe they don't know how. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well, as one of the voters for that option, I have my reasons.

I would prefer it over Ike, honestly.

I don't use those rel things, I don't care if it doesn't freeze, I don't trust it completely yet.

I like Ness, R.O.B., Yoshi. (I'm sorry Omega, but I don't know what a Ysohi is).

Quote from: songeflemy on May 08, 2011, 03:45:07 AM
Well, as one of the voters for that option, I have my reasons.

I would prefer it over Ike, honestly.

I don't use those rel things, I don't care if it doesn't freeze, I don't trust it completely yet.

I like Ness, R.O.B., Yoshi. (I'm sorry Omega, but I don't know what a Ysohi is).
LOL

I meant Yoshi :P

And what do you mean, not trust?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Hey Kingjigs, would you be interested in colabing on a psa?
I actually need a few new animations, they're fairly easy too, in fact I may attempt to do some myself. But there are some animations I won't be able to make.
I've fully plotted out a psa for Kakashi over Snake, so uh, yeah, pm me if interested :P

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 08, 2011, 03:32:47 AM
To all you people voting for the 3rd option... EDIT A FRIKIN ft_marth.rel over NESS/R.O.B./YSOHI.

maybe some of us are pal users? like me :S i  cant use rels which is a let down
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 08, 2011, 05:05:11 AM
Hey Kingjigs, would you be interested in colabing on a psa? I actually need a few new animations, they're fairly easy too, in fact I may attempt to do some myself. But there are some animations I won't be able to make. I've fully plotted out a psa for Kakashi over Snake, so uh, yeah, pm me if interested :P
Dude you ask that same stuff to every PSA'er around lately >_> It's kinda geting very annoying to see you ask that in their threads every time. PM it next time please, just saying.


Now i need someone to port Marth over Olimar so i can use both Sephiroth and Ichigo XD
Cause i have no clue how to do that ^_^"

Quote from: Pride-11 on May 08, 2011, 11:16:16 AM
Dude you ask that same stuff to every PSA'er around lately >_> It's kinda geting very annoying to see you ask that in their threads every time. PM it next time please, just saying.
^... Glad someone else feels the same way I do. <_<

Quote from: Pride-11 on May 08, 2011, 11:16:16 AM
Now i need someone to port Marth over Olimar so i can use both Sephiroth and Ichigo XD
Cause i have no clue how to do that ^_^"

Talk to me on Msn, I'll help you out.

Oh sure, I'll just instantly remember that I could just pm the request to them every time >_>
Not all of us actually plan these things, the kakashi idea came up so quick I didn't have much time to think about sending it a pm.

I'd much rather say it in the topic and mention that they could discuss it via pm if they were interested than post some [censored]ty spam-like comment.

"OH MY GAWDS BROOOO CHECK YOUR PMS, I HAS AN AWESOME IDEA!!~:af2:"

That kind of comment isn't gonna get a response, and if it does it would be a slightly annoyed one. And this time I did have the mind to tell them to send me a pm if they were interested in helping. so both your points are now mute, good day.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 08, 2011, 03:51:24 PM
Oh sure, I'll just instantly remember that I could just pm the request to them every time >_>
Not all of us actually plan these things, the kakashi idea came up so quick I didn't have much time to think about sending it a pm.

I'd much rather say it in the topic and mention that they could discuss it via pm if they were interested than post some [censored]ty spam-like comment.

"OH MY GAWDS BROOOO CHECK YOUR PMS, I HAS AN AWESOME IDEA!!~:af2:"

That kind of comment isn't gonna get a response, and if it does it would be a slightly annoyed one. And this time I did have the mind to tell them to send me a pm if they were interested in helping. so both your points are now mute, good day.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


@KJP, I might do some character ports pack after the fianl release if you wish. That way people can play 'em over Yoshi or Olimar, I suppose.

another broken psa? meh.

pd: for who dont want to get rid of marth download the sephirot over rob and replace the psa files with the ichigo ones, i did with another psas and it worked :D




Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 08, 2011, 04:09:21 PM
another broken psa? meh.

pd: for who dont want to get rid of marth download the sephirot over rob and replace the psa files with the ichigo ones, i did with another psas and it worked :D

Yeah, that'd work too. But rather have an "Ichigo over ROB" package on the Vault, that'd make it way easier. XD

>_>
I was done with that post actually, there's no need to argue over [censored] like this cuz it makes both people look like asses.

If you're doing porting, then I have a request, ZSS, on anyone with a psa limit higher than +50 KB not the entire thing, just the model/textures and maybe voice effects. I dunno, kingjigs already tried it on marth, but it freezes on my brawl. Especially when I do the DIN texture/model from BlackBoo's vault.

On topic: I haven't tried Sam yet, but I'll probably use him when I demo Kakashi (I actually got a couple of people interested in animating) so yeah.