KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


I also said it was good D: Y U NO SAI TAHNKZ TO MEH!?! [/whining]

EDIT: the only move I have thought about is Down-B:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BheU4MyJUwA&feature=related

It's in 19:50 (I think. It's the part when he summons a dark carpet that causes an instant kill to the soldiers.)
I think it should do 8-11 damage and have a stun effect (deku style). Has to have a small bit of Start-Up lag.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 12, 2011, 11:51:10 PM
I also said it was good D: Y U NO SAI TAHNKZ TO MEH!?! [/whining]
Thanks. Sorry that I missed you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol wow...the VA in that game is more frightening than the english dub of one piece XD

lmao:
Information: Battle mode engaging
Cloud:No [censored] shirlock XD
sorry, just had to comment on that :)

Your talking about Crisis Core, right?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Zack Fair on May 13, 2011, 12:35:36 AM
Your talking about Crisis Core, right?

Um yes?
if that's the game in the video :l
it sounds like they recorded it with a bad mic XP
Not that MOM's(as in metroid >_> ) VA was any better lol

The sounds in Crisis Core, including the VA, are pretty decent and smooth. Naru, you're just expressing your hate towrds FF. :P

Quote from: Wolfric on May 13, 2011, 12:44:34 AM
The sounds in Crisis Core, including the VA, are pretty decent and smooth. Naru, you're just expressing your hate towrds FF. :P

No I'm expressing my opinion on the content from FF that I witnessed, and not FF itself. >_>
I may be annoying, but I'm no troll lol

I hate to sound like an ass, considering the sentiments I gave in SDo0m's thread, but...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 13, 2011, 01:07:10 AM
I hate to sound like an ass, considering the sentiments I gave in SDo0m's thread, but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:>.>: You shouldn't of said that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 13, 2011, 01:09:30 AM
:>.>: You shouldn't of said that.

Hence what I said before that, KJP.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

May 14, 2011, 07:12:26 AM #537 Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 08:02:26 AM by Velen Draufgänger
Well, I gave Bankai Ichigo a few play test matches, and it looks nice so far....However, looking nice is different than being nice. So here is my grade for Bankai Ichigo as it stands: D-.

To put it bluntly, as it stands...This is not Bankai Ichigo, this is Bankai Ichigo in Super Slow Mo. Bankai Ichigo is a speed demon, not a hulk. His attacks are too slow most of the time too do much in terms of any follow up attacks, his Dash speed is fast, but his attack speed is poor, with the exception of his Down B, whose animation could use a revamp (and is basically Angel Ring without the Angel Ring) and his Up B in Final Release Mode is way too OP, you need to tone down on the flying a bit.

Basically, as it stands, the entire moveset needs be considered for revision. I would suggest watching more of BLEACH, or look at videos of Bankai Ichigo's gameplay in the various Bleach games for the moveset, as well as how he should move. You could also use moves form Shikai Ichigo and adapt them to Bankai Ichigo as well.

Also remember, completely original animations get you bonus points.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 14, 2011, 07:12:26 AM
Well, I gave Bankai Ichigo a few play test matches, and it looks nice so far....However, looking nice is different than being nice. So here is my grade for Bankai Ichigo as it stands: D-.

To put it bluntly, as it stands...This is not Bankai Ichigo, this is Bankai Ichigo in Super Slow Mo. Bankai Ichigo is a speed demon, not a hulk. His attacks are too slow most of the time too do much in terms of any follow up attacks, his Dash speed is fast, but his attack speed is poor, with the exception of his Down B, whose animation could use a revamp (and is basically Angel Ring without the Angel Ring) and his Up B in Final Release Mode is way too OP, you need to tone down on the flying a bit.

Basically, as it stands, the entire moveset needs be considered for revision. I would suggest watching more of BLEACH, or look at videos of Bankai Ichigo's gameplay in the various Bleach games for the moveset, as well as how he should move. You could also use moves form Shikai Ichigo and adapt them to Bankai Ichigo as well.

Also remember, completely original animations get you bonus points.
I know he is all about speed, but if I made all of his moves really quick, then I would need to reduce the damage in order to balance it out. And I got complaints before that he wasn't strong enough. And if I made a few certain moves even faster, then they wouldn't even hit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]