KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 15, 2011, 06:28:14 AM
I prefer the multi-slash (though the animations could use some work...it looks just plain weird using only one arm :P) since it's one of his signature moves and it showcases his speed. I'm sure making the Neutral B usable in the air wouldn't be that big of an issue.

...right?
The Neutral Special is usable in the air. :-\
What seems to be the problem?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on May 15, 2011, 04:36:18 PM
When will the next version be out?
BETA 2 just came out yesterday. A good guess for BETA 3 release I think would be something between a few days to a week. Most likely being a week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


yes. this is AWESOME!

i thank thee from bottom of my not so anime infested heart.

this moveset is AMAZING.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Yasin1395 on May 15, 2011, 07:33:21 PM
great job :D this'll go nicely over ROB
Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 15, 2011, 07:43:43 PM
yes. this is AWESOME!

i thank thee from bottom of my not so anime infested heart.

this moveset is AMAZING.
Thank you. The both of you. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I would speak further, but I've said enough.

Just do what you want now...

-and I have never been able to use Neutral B in the air.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Velen took the words out my mouth.

I, as a Bleach nerd, would have given you the advice, but I got beaten. I'm going to leave now.

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 15, 2011, 07:53:23 PM
I would speak further, but I've said enough.

Just do what you want now...

-and I have never been able to use Neutral B in the air.
Really, what happens? I can use it just fine in the air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Though i like the move-set i do agree with Velen and Song that he really isn't Bleach-like at all. You might want to watch some of the fights e has in Bankai mode and see if you can create those attacks in his move-set.


Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 15, 2011, 07:53:23 PM
-and I have never been able to use Neutral B in the air.
Strange i've been able to use it since Beta 1 and it works flawless for me.

Well if anyone would be willing to animate a few Bleach moves, then I would happily do it. I know how to animate, I'm just not good at it. ^_^"
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

HEY, KG! What is up!

I'm loving the PSAs, and I want to use one. Problem is, I already have Ness used up from EternalYoshi's MegaMan, so I plan to use a .rel on the Yosemite Sam PSA.

But before I do, I need to know...How do I even use a character .rel?

Stage .rels I know, but I have NEVER worked with a character .rel before!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

@Velen, Songe, and Pride: does this not sound more like he would fight in Bleach? :p
Forward Smash is from his fight with Byakuya after using his Bankai, when he got up close and stabbed Byakuya but he caught it with his hand.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 05, 2011, 12:55:17 AM
A,A,A - Link's Forward Smash first hit, second hit, and Ike's last hit in A combo.
Forward A - Ike's forward air but standing
Down A - Marth's
Up A - Marth's last hit from upper Side B combo

Forward Smash - a slightly lifting stab
Down Smash - Marth's
Up Smash - Beginning of Ike's Final Smash

Neutral B - Chargeable Getsuga Tensho (Point sword forward while charging)
Side B -  (idk yet)
Down B - Reiatsu release (works like the reflector if timed right, otherwise counter
Up B - Flash Step (multi-directional like Shadow's Chaos Warp)

Quote from: EarthwormJames on May 15, 2011, 08:59:43 PM
HEY, KG! What is up!

I'm loving the PSAs, and I want to use one. Problem is, I already have Ness used up from EternalYoshi's MegaMan, so I plan to use a .rel on the Yosemite Sam PSA.

But before I do, I need to know...How do I even use a character .rel?

Stage .rels I know, but I have NEVER worked with a character .rel before!
I have never used a character .rel either.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
I have never used a character .rel either.
It takes time and effort to develop these over another character, I wish I knew how to do this for Link lol.