KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 67 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:30:47 AM
I got 4 colors done

red, green, blue and white

Going to upload them when i'm ready
^_^ Thanks Pride.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:35:56 AM
^_^ Thanks Pride.
Can you take pictures by any chance? Before i go and put the textures in xD

edit: never mind, 2DaMax is doing them x)

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:40:37 AM
Can you take pictures by any chance? Before i go and put the textures in xD
I can, but I can't upload them. I'm on my Wii right now.
My computer can't connect to the Internet right now. :(
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:42:46 AM
I can, but I can't upload them. I'm on my Wii right now.
My computer can't connect to the Internet right now. :(
Oh yeah, i recall that. Try using system restore and use the most recent one. That could fix it.

Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:43:25 AM
Oh yeah, i recall that. Try using system restore and use the most recent one. That could fix it.
^_^" Where is the command for that?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:45:14 AM
^_^" Where is the command for that?
right click My Computer and select properties, the go to System protection and select system restore. Then pick the one with the newest date BEFORE you lost your internet.

Lol i got 2 people helping me with the pictures :laugh:

May 29, 2011, 01:55:02 AM #786 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 02:44:44 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Puraidou on May 29, 2011, 01:48:57 AM
right click My Computer and select properties, the go to System protection and select system restore. Then pick the one with the newest date BEFORE you lost your internet.

Lol i got 2 people helping me with the pictures :laugh:
OK, I'll try it out and let you know.

Edit: It didn't work.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolz I like the "Big No." Oh yeah, anyone gonna do CSPs and CSSs for Bankai Ichigo?

Real men use Peach

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 29, 2011, 01:55:02 AM
Edit: It didn't work.
Then it's NOT your pc. Easy as that.

Also, recolor pack uploaded!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19215

My own color pack is beside this 1 x)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19214

Lol xD

I have to say from first glance, this doesn't seem to me a whole lot like Ichigo. If I saw a video of someone playing with it using a different texture I wouldn't think "hey, he must be using a PSA to be like Ichigo." It seems to me more like an edited slashes Marth. The only move that seems to really remind me of the show is the flash step. Maybe study the games/show a bit more to get it closer. I know DivineOverlord made a badass and accurate Getsuga Tensho, maybe do something similar to that?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

i finaly have 6 ichigo textures xD i use
default bankai ichigo
hollow mask bankai ichigo
blue recolour
shinkai (long sword ichigo)
red recolour
hollow ichigo
xD
i just ask that yesterday and it was fast
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on May 29, 2011, 07:08:45 AM
I have to say from first glance, this doesn't seem to me a whole lot like Ichigo. If I saw a video of someone playing with it using a different texture I wouldn't think "hey, he must be using a PSA to be like Ichigo." It seems to me more like an edited slashes Marth. The only move that seems to really remind me of the show is the flash step. Maybe study the games/show a bit more to get it closer. I know DivineOverlord made a badass and accurate Getsuga Tensho, maybe do something similar to that?
I think DivineOverload was going to fuse his PSA with KingJiggly's PSA.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 29, 2011, 01:06:28 PM
I think DivineOverload was going to fuse his PSA with KingJiggly's PSA.
Correct, KJP an DO are making a fused one.


Ok, but I still feel that this psa on it's own could feel more like Ichigo.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.