KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

1st  ;D
 Spam
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


I saw the vid, looks cool so far, i am going to test it right now so i can give you some feedback ^^

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on December 25, 2011, 02:24:28 AMI saw the vid, looks cool so far, i am going to test it right now so i can give you some feedback ^^
Glad to hear that as well. xP
...
Speaking of feedback, anyone who tests Scizor, I would appreciate that he/she gives some feedback on Scizor.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I will try out Scizor. I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for a week starting in a few days, so I should be able to provide sufficient feedback.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 25, 2011, 02:41:03 AMI will try out Scizor. I'm going to be staying at a friend's house for a week starting in a few days, so I should be able to provide sufficient feedback.
Alright then. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

off the bat: he is too fast he is a steel type is speed stat is lower than scythers
he should be heavier

im going to practice with him by myself then against my brother and come back with a lot more
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

just download scizor psa i will try it tomorow since its almost 3 am here  and i will be with my causins to try it out i will send some feedback tomorow night :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 25, 2011, 02:57:46 AMoff the bat: he is too fast he is a steel type is speed stat is lower than scythers he should be heavier im going to practice with him by myself then against my brother and come back with a lot more
Alright. I'll slow him down and add more weight for the second Beta.

Quote from: Carnage on December 25, 2011, 02:59:14 AMjust download scizor psa i will try it tomorow since its almost 3 am here  and i will be with my causins to try it out i will send some feedback tomorow night :P
Alright.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Scizor's moveset.

A: Defog. Scizor blows out a strong wind with low kill power, but is useful as a keepaway move.
Side Tilt: Fury Cutter. Scizor cuts at its foe. If it misses, Scizor will suffer endlag, but if it hits, Scizor will attack with a series of attacks that get stronger with each successful hit. But if any of the other hits miss, Scizor will also suffer endlag.
Up Tilt: Just a cool looking slash.
Down Tilt: Feint. Scizor attacks the foe with a weak punch that can go through sheilds.
Dash Attack: U-Turn. Hold the A button for Scizor to revert back to the starting spot of where the attack began.
Up Smash: Headbutt. Scizor jumps up in an attempt to headbutt the foe above it. Quick start up, high damage, but poor range and a good amount of endlag.
Forward Air: Just a backhand from Scizor. Slow, and poor range, but powerful.
Up Air: A quick upward slash with a good amount of endlag.
Down Air: Metal Claw/Steel Wing. Scizor dives down at an angle. Makes a metal sound upon impact.
Forward Throw: Air Slash. Scizor throws its foe and then throws a blade of air at him/her.
Neutral Special: Vaccum Wave. Scizor throws a wave of pure vaccum that pulls the foe towards Scizor instead of sending them off. Slow start up, but quick endlag. Can be used as a great gimping move.
Side Special: Bullet Punch. Scizor pulls back its fist and then strikes in an attempt to either attack the foe or recover. Makes a metal sound upon impact.
Up Special: Iron Head. Scizor jumps with an iron head. The hitbox cannot KO, but does high damage, and has high hitlag. Makes a metal sound upon impact. And if B is held, Scizor will make an additional horizontial recovery punch.
Down Special: Razor Wind. At first it does nothing, but if it is used again after the first time is successful, Scizor will unleash a fury of blades of wind that can also suck foes in.
Final Smash: Giga Impact. This move works just like Marth's Final Smash. Press B to cancel your attack.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

update


too fast he is a steel type is speed stat is lower than scythers
he should be heavier

down a and down b air are basically the same

the down a seems some what useless because you basically land almost before using it i think it should be changed

i have not found the a attack to be useful maybe it belongs elsewhere i would rather have some kind of melee atacks for the a

giga impact just looks like most of his other moves like iron head and bullet punch
it should have some sort of other gfx on it
maybe the move double hit as the a attack
maybe wing attack
side special is really good i like how strong it is but i think it has too much knock back bullet punch
is not that strong of a move unless it becomes iron head instead because it seems more
like ironhead than the up b does

the up b is hard to hit with and even though scizor cant learn sky upper cut but that seems to be what it is more so than iron head

maybe up b can be steel wing instead of the down a but still function like the up b does right now

i love the n-b,side b despite the crazy knockback it seems as strong as burst sonics side b except it comes out faster, i also like the forward throw and the down b.  ithink one of the other throws should be changed because they are basically the same except the forward throw

giga impact looks like this in the anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkS_OPzHuqo 1:45

I really am enjoying this psa so far i hope this helps

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Thank you for your feedback. :) And I'll find a way to fix up the Down Air.

As for Down Air and Air Down Special being the same, that is becuause I didn't want Scizor to have an Air Down Special.
Data found great use of Defog.
I was going to add more GFX to Giga Impcat, but I wanted to meet the deadline.
And I'm glad that you're enjoying Scizor. :)


I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

thanks for working so hard

oh i think x scissor should go in the moveset because it is one of his best moves

edit: i take back what i said about the side b
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

December 25, 2011, 06:57:46 AM #2443 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:59:13 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 25, 2011, 01:34:40 AM
I don't think Scizor will be able to be ported. ._.

And it has been ages since I last heard from DO.

actually, I'm almost done! I been working on it all day today out of bordom haha. I just need :
-up smash
-side B special
-Down B special

thats all! lol

This FUsed Ichigo PSA is turning out very well with my new animations  :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on December 25, 2011, 06:57:46 AM
actually, I'm almost done! I been working on it all day today out of bordom haha. I just need :
-up smash
-side B special
-Down B special

thats all! lol

This FUsed Ichigo PSA is turning out very well with my new animations  :af:
finaly a ichigo psa update i cant wait to see how it turned out xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.