DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

im done for today with animations, this is what ive done:

run, runbrake, runturn and dash (thats everything that invlves running i think)
final smash
airF

^^

awesome :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh and btw, u should cut the specialhold animation down to 20 frames, that way he will keep moving, or apply more breathing to the rest of the animation ^^

Quote from: jokekid on April 05, 2011, 06:57:58 PM
oh and btw, u should cut the specialhold animation down to 20 frames, that way he will keep moving, or apply more breathing to the rest of the animation ^^
good idea :)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 05, 2011, 07:15:32 PM
When will u update this with all these ideas in it
not sure yet
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


just wait as all others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


i edited the Wait animation
and also here is a preview of my vegeta vertex


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: Mastaklo on April 06, 2011, 04:00:03 PM
i edited the Wait animation
and also here is a preview of my vegeta vertex


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
awesome can you send the wait animation i need it to make many others animation to fit for wait animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


cool :) kaioken will be Down-Taunt becoz it looks like many like my idea for a Down-B and taunts is mostly used for some things like boosts,change moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ok cool, its a 100 frames long animation and its already done and ready for future wait animation updates ^^

nice :) you can send it to make but i dont think Kaioken will be ready in PSA in next version
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later