DragonBrawl: is moving Thread(this not dead project) locking this Thread

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 24, 2011, 07:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

this is a poll

-
18 (58.1%)
-
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 31

why Goku's up smash is simiar SMBZ Mario's up smash?


this animation i trying to make and SMBZ mario´s up-Smash is the best i got now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You did tried this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i want to know too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can you make a Gogeta SSJ textature please?

P.S I Like your hacks:D

this is not a request thread
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 05:10:31 PM

this animation i trying to make and SMBZ mario´s up-Smash is the best i got now
You can try falco's up smash but it will need to resized to fit Captain Falcon

EDIT:
try these 2 for it and see if they work

http://www.mediafire.com/?5irl564jm6yt5gc

still are gonna need slight and i mean slight resizing


Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 07, 2011, 01:51:40 AM
I will teach you that soon.
can also teach me how  to change color of gfx, like you did in the lucario´s aura beam you change from blue to yellow?
and if i can put more colors?
thanks ;D

How you know I'm planning for that Guide?
Guide for flag
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so this one is just to fix Animations? like if you using Mario´s over Cp. falcon without edits
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later