SKULL KID-Version 1.5 - About time I updated this :P

Started by DivineOverlord, March 29, 2011, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't know xion if you're aware of all the works that would have been to be done for your idea of final smash, it would mean a lot of vertex to do, and besides, I don't think lasers would really fit Majora, at least true lasers... The actual final smashes fits him really well, I don't think it needs to be changed.

Divine Overlord: Control your private messages.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

The Side Smash should be a slap. Like how he slaps Tael.

I have a little suggestion about it, even if I'm fully aware that it probably won't fit enough Skull Kid as he is in Ssbb...

For example, maybe you can make a smash similar to Zero suit samus forward smash, with a whip. (I make this suggestion because Skull Kid has one, but I know, not with this form...)


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 31, 2011, 05:31:26 AM
The Side Smash should be a slap. Like how he slaps Tael.
wouldn't that be better as the B-Air, maybe?


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Updated on 3-31-11
+New Wait Animations
+New Lose Animations
+New Taunt Animations
+New Attack Animations
+New extra Final Smash

I did all that I can within one extra day of free time.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


sent u the psa i was talking about divine hope it helps ^^

My mind is like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone...
Remember brawlbox 0.64b DOES NOT WORK! download .63 or under or it will give you problems later.
Download to .63 modset: http://www.mediafire.com/?ud5s402d8u6ad6k#

Side Smash- Front flip kick. He's acrobatic.
I've played MM over 8 times 100% and that's the best I come up with for him.

Is it possible to give him the float ability Peach has? That would be cool with new animations on Skull Kid.

March 31, 2011, 05:00:17 PM #38 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 05:03:04 PM by Apprentice Of Death
So technically he is still holding his sword, but Beyond You just made it invisible.
If somebody could un-invisible it and make it a blow pipe then couldn't you make it appear in only some animations?
Then he could have his blow pipe attacks. :

Btw you're not planning on keeping the specials the same are you?

Oh and great job so far! It's feeling a lot more like Skull Kid already. : D

I will change his specials once We have the blow pipe. and Yeah, I can make is up B work like peache's.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


looking forward to the finished product DO. he doesn't fight much in mm so i can guess hes hard to get ideas for
OFF TOPIC: does sora get released today?

oh yeah, I kinda forgot about sora, I did work on him a little bit but it was just testing out what I can do with his files.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


hmm no release then? thats alright, looking forward to when it is then

April 01, 2011, 02:41:36 AM #43 Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:47:51 AM by Goronguy
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 31, 2011, 09:22:44 PM
I will change his specials once We have the blow pipe. and Yeah, I can make is up B work like peache's.
Would it be possible to make him have the laid back pose like he does in the game?
I'm hoping someone makes a better looking mask though. The currently used one seems off and flat. It'd be cool if it was like how it was in AC: City Folk.

I think the mask looks fine. Try to stick to the idea of what is possible instead of what is impossible.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo