Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Make A Back-Up: Done!

Group IDs .txt: I read it. Thanks!

Group ID you want to alter: The narration of the character selection...which is NOT located in the vc Folder...

Everything else is complete and utter mind-harmers. Keep in mind I am new at this...
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Narration of characters is the file 799 (collection 31F). Click smashbros_sound.brsar in the list (should have pink RSAR icon next to it). In a different part of window, there should be a looong list of files. Look for the file 799 and export it. After you open the newly exported in BrawlBox, you should be able to preview the sounds in Audio folder.

And sorry about instructions being not clear, I'm bad at explaining even in my native language, lol
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Question: What does the name of the .wav file have to be?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 23, 2011, 11:53:25 PM
Question: What does the name of the .wav file have to be?
It doesn't require a specific name.

July 24, 2011, 12:06:32 AM #139 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 12:26:26 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: ds22 on July 24, 2011, 12:03:34 AM
It doesn't require a specific name.
Oh. OK. Thanks ds22. :)
...
Edit: I ran into an error. After I edit the .brsar with Swandz 0.1, I can't open it in either Brawl Box or Smash Box, I get an attempted to read or write protected memory error.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Redid my Japanese sound packs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20889

@KJP
Did you follow the instructions correctly?

Quote from: ds22 on July 24, 2011, 12:29:57 AM
Redid my Japanese sound packs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20889

@KJP
Did you follow the instructions correctly?
I put in the Group ID, Collection ID, and Wave ID. After I did that, I clicked on Insert and clicked on my .wav file and closed out of it after it was done replacing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Well I wouldn't know what the problem could be then, sorry.

Quote from: ds22 on July 24, 2011, 12:44:12 AM
Well I wouldn't know what the problem could be then, sorry.
Maybe it's because of the computer system I'm using?
Windows Vista 64-Bit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, so it might or might not.

@Jaklub
In your Melee menu SFX pack, you forgot 19.wav.

Quote from: ds22 on July 24, 2011, 12:47:47 AM
@Jaklub
In your Melee menu SFX pack, you forgot 19.wav.
"1.wav" goes in Wave01 and Wave19. Read the Readme.

As I said on Smashboards, a job well done. I added an announcer voice and some Sonic sounds and they sound great in Smashbox. I'll post back once I try them in game.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendoman Volnutt on July 24, 2011, 02:20:10 AM
"1.wav" goes in Wave01 and Wave19. Read the Readme.

As I said on Smashboards, a job well done. I added an announcer voice and some Sonic sounds and they sound great in Smashbox. I'll post back once I try them in game.
Though it said "19.wav"...
Shouldn't be doing stuff like this at 3-4 AM.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 24, 2011, 12:06:32 AMI ran into an error. After I edit the .brsar with Swandz 0.1, I can't open it in either Brawl Box or Smash Box, I get an attempted to read or write protected memory error.

I'm having the same problem. It's fine with normal sou nds, but anything even slightly over the limit and I get this error message.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Guys, tell me what do you have in fields and send me the .wavs. I want to fix it as fast as I can.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

July 24, 2011, 01:34:48 PM #149 Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:43:20 PM by SlayerRoy101
Awesome Job Jaklub :D

EDIT:
Where i can find the WAVE ID?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.