Sawndz 0.12 - RELEASED

Started by Jaklub, April 03, 2011, 06:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 27, 2011, 09:37:44 PM #225 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 09:38:46 PM by Pervy Shadow of Shadow Bros Inc.
It's not a hex it's just a .wav file. And everytime I enter in a longer sound on anythign all the sounds are it become messed up, the longer the sound the more messed up they become. Actully I think It might just be shove the sounds after it downward.

An example?
I insert: This'll be over in a nano second over a sound I've never heard link use that's about half the length. The result? This'll be over in a nano secound :af: But the other files are like Ga, HI, YYAAAG , AHto

Like that o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

As I said, you need to close your SmashBox each time you insert a sound, or else you will not get a good preview.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 27, 2011, 09:41:39 PM
As I said, you need to close your SmashBox each time you insert a sound, or else you will not get a good preview.

I do, what I'm saying is the end result when I open it back up. And it's also the result in game
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I've already said that I need to see your .wav file, too.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Actully It kinda died on me, I can insert a sound into a new one and send that to you if it will be sufisten
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Just give me your .wav file, through PMs or not.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 27, 2011, 09:46:59 PM
Just give me your .wav file, through PMs or not.

It's not that I need you to insert it, otherwise you'd end up doing everything beacuse most of the sounds I'm trying to insert are longer I can easily solve the problem by just re inserting the other sounds, I jsut wanted to see if I could get around that.

Anyway for whatever porpuse here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?xdxziv9424j05rs
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Just successfully inserted that sample. The Jigglypuff voice, wave 35, plays nicely.

I don't know what are you talking about.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Hm. Must just be an effect of my computer then
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

July 27, 2011, 10:33:28 PM #234 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:34:03 AM by player_03
I'm looking to replace Jigglypuff's sound effects with her sound effects from the PAL version. I attempted to do this by downloading joem3693's Japenese sound effects pack, exporting group 29 as a sawnd file, and importing it into my brsar file.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working properly. The vocal sound effects show up when I view it in smashbox, but the other set of sound effects (jumping, ducking, rolling, etc.) do not. I believe you mentioned at some point that the file structure would have to match, and here they do not; there are more waves in joem3693's version.

The question I have is, how could I get around this? Will I have to export each sound as an individual wav file and then re-import all of them, or is there a way to get the sawnd files to behave properly?

Edit for anyone rereading the thread: I was confused while writing this. I actually wanted to copy NTSC-J sound effects to an NTSC-U brsar.

Okay, Sawndz 0.11, anyone who had problems with brsar-breaking sounds or needed a tutorial should try this one.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pbc4lgzijx8dttd

@up: If you have PAL versions, sounds will not match. You have to manually export every Purin sample and get it into your PAL brsar.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

July 27, 2011, 10:38:00 PM #236 Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 10:40:42 PM by Bender Bending Rodríguez
so if the goku sfx pack can also go in pal brsar now? and the new SFX packs there is made?

if so we just needing to edit SFX IDs in PSA and PAL got SFX packs too :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If you want to have Goku-sounding Goku (lol) in PAL SSBB:
- you need to reinsert every sound manually because of wonderful multilingual crowd cheers in PAL version
- you have to modify the sound IDs in FitCaptain.pac
So yeah. It's possible, but requires a bit of work
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

July 27, 2011, 11:12:13 PM #238 Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 12:35:18 PM by Pervyman Nitro
All right hate to go back to old conversations but just one more go might do some good :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I insert Megaman Volnutt into Rob
Rob Now says: Megaman Volnutt
The jigglypuff now says: Pufftoonli
Toonlink now says: nikwol
Wolf now says: Fsna
Snake now says: keSoni
Sonic now says: kFighti
Then alloy teams says:ng allouy team (Then theres a really loud an andying cliking sound for the rest of the sound)


And yeah, that's a clear explanation of my sound. I also am using a 32-bit computer if it changes any. So just seeing if this would help clear things up o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

July 27, 2011, 11:24:29 PM #239 Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:33:12 AM by player_03
Quote from: Jaklub on July 27, 2011, 10:35:38 PM
If you have PAL versions, sounds will not match. You have to manually export every Purin sample and get it into your PAL brsar.
I'm aware of this, which is why I'm taking the sounds from joem3693's brsar rather than the PAL brsar. joem3693 already did the work of copying everything over; his file seems to almost exactly match the NTSC file's structure.

I did notice that he added a single extra sample to the Purin voice sound effects (total of 45, not 44). I'd like to remove this final (unused) sound effect and try copying the group again, but I'm not sure how to do so. I know this has probably been explained already, but I'm not sure where. Could you point me towards some instructions?

Edit for anyone rereading the thread: I was confused while writing this. I actually wanted to copy NTSC-J sound effects to an NTSC-U brsar.