Post here if you wanna be involved in Sexy Mountain.

Started by SmashClash, April 07, 2011, 09:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Difegue on May 04, 2011, 03:53:14 PM
the hat, whatever you call it

^ It's a beret (not sure if it's spelled right XD)
It's a french hat lol I think artists wear them O_o

Quote from: Difegue on May 04, 2011, 03:32:59 PM
I remember TommoPuppy was working on a Cammy vertex as well.
Still, niiiice. Good job on the beret

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 04, 2011, 03:56:07 PM
^ It's a beret (not sure if it's spelled right XD)
It's a french hat lol I think artists wear them O_o

n.n I am french.

Quote from: SmashHackers on May 04, 2011, 03:16:28 PM
Apology's won't always just make stuff better.

Aha, you're one to talk....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

Quote from: jokekid on May 04, 2011, 02:33:23 PM
lets all stop this now and wait for more ppl to enter...

btw, here is my 2 cents:



Wow not bad man, not bad at all.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 05, 2011, 12:42:19 AM2. He's not dead, he is being interrogated/being help by the C.I.A. at some secret base


Um Yeah He Really Is Dead....
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

itallian, do u think u could try to make the glove's texture better?




Hey smashclash, can you send me the "Join this 69 people Collab" code? I lost it O-O
P.s. Have we made any...real progress on the stage so far?
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

as far as i kno, we havent started it yet. we're gonna start it wen we get 69 ppl to join... or so i was told..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mr. Ludicolo on May 09, 2011, 01:19:51 AM
Hey smashclash, can you send me the "Join this 69 people Collab" code? I lost it O-O
P.s. Have we made any...real progress on the stage so far?
1. Code?
2. Not that I know of. As stated before we'll start after the DAE to MDL0 Conversion Program is released we get 69 people.

but we've already got some stuff to work with whenever there are 69 ppl (like those imports and cammy)