Clone Engine/Character Porting Q&A/FAQ Thread ***DO NOT REQUEST .RELS!!***

Started by Eternal Yoshi, May 23, 2011, 02:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Im tecnically using ike to port over dedede and my psa is naruto

Quote from: Wiisam on May 06, 2012, 04:25:48 PM
Im tecnically using ike to port over dedede and my psa is naruto
there is a ike over ddd and only needs a code
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25784
try using that code if its inserted right maybe the code isnt working on your gct
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It still freeze at double jump. I think there is definatly something wrong with this psa naruto. It said import model Ike.

Here's the link :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397


Go click psa naruto link again bcause I send the wrong 1 before and I changed it.

Quote from: Wiisam on May 06, 2012, 05:05:31 PM
It still freeze at double jump. I think there is definatly something wrong with this psa naruto. It said import model Ike.

Here's the link :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397
Have you tested the PSA and stuff on Ike first?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Wiisam on May 06, 2012, 05:05:31 PM
It still freeze at double jump. I think there is definatly something wrong with this psa naruto. It said import model Ike.

Here's the link :

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16397
i use this psa and its perfect it must be your gct code that isnt working do you have it together with some other codes so you can see if the ocde is truly working? becuase there is cloud and ike rel ported on ddd and they only need that code and work perfect try the clean ike that i linked you in Bv and test it if it freezes is just your wii that isnt loading the code
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is the code I have, heres everything I have, I dunno which codes that disrupt one and another but its not my gct cause I know that cloud works over mr. g&W.   :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 05:40:19 PM

Quote from: Snivy on May 06, 2012, 05:11:11 PMHave you tested the PSA and stuff on Ike first?

Well I havnt tried Ike psa, I only test naruto psa originally over Ike.

Dedede has Ike IC-Constant


take this out this is your prob  you can only have one of these codes in your whole gct i see you have one for gw already thats why there are individual codes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tried that before aince yesterday , I took out dedede has Ic-Constant  and it still freeze double jump when the only thing I leave out is dedede has double jump or when I took out dedede has double jump and and I leave out dedede ic constant same thing except much worse cause it cant jump.  .   I dunno, I`ll try again  :srs:

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 06:16:07 PM

It still freeze even I took out Dedede has Ike IC-Constant and leave out dedede has double jump.    :srs:

So maybe I did something wrong with this psa naruto bcause all i did is renaming to fitdedede.pac  I dunno or maybe the size is too big.

Using this method I got peach ported over Diddy :)
But when using this method I can't seem to be able to port Meta knight over mrGW. I also tried porting ness over mrGW but that didn't help either. Just curious, in the video the files was very much alike and you only had to change the same two numbers, but what about the files that have dozens of differences?
You Never Know!

change the differances. but if you compare an iek to a ness, it wont work. u have to compare ike to ike, marth to marth, etc.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 08:28:06 PM

Quote from: Carnage on May 06, 2012, 05:43:17 PM
Dedede has Ike IC-Constant


take this out this is your prob  you can only have one of these codes in your whole gct i see you have one for gw already thats why there are individual codes

i have 3 or 4 of those types of codes and it works fine fo rme
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wiisam on May 06, 2012, 05:50:23 PM
I tried that before aince yesterday , I took out dedede has Ic-Constant  and it still freeze double jump when the only thing I leave out is dedede has double jump or when I took out dedede has double jump and and I leave out dedede ic constant same thing except much worse cause it cant jump.  .   I dunno, I`ll try again  :srs:

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 06:16:07 PM

It still freeze even I took out Dedede has Ike IC-Constant and leave out dedede has double jump.    :srs:

So maybe I did something wrong with this psa naruto bcause all i did is renaming to fitdedede.pac  I dunno or maybe the size is too big.
size wouldnt freeze on double jump like i said ditch naruto use the ike over DDD on the vault with all the files if it works well use ike on ddd and naruto on ike lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well I already copied the codes and the rel to my sd cards and it still freeze for naruto. I'll try for Ike and if it works then I know that theres definatly wrong with naruto psa.

Post Merge: May 06, 2012, 11:33:43 PM

It still freeezeee  :oshi:      I guess the only way is that I'll have to back up my file, format my sd cards and load to riivolotion if it works this time.

Okay, now my stage expansion is now gone and I notice one after another start to corrupt meaning it has to do with my GCT codes file.  how do I fix this?? Because even I delete gct file, the result still the same when I open and create new gct.

Quote from: Wiisam on May 09, 2012, 02:38:05 AM
Okay, now my stage expansion is now gone and I notice one after another start to corrupt meaning it has to do with my GCT codes file.  how do I fix this?? Because even I delete gct file, the result still the same when I open and create new gct.
just copy past all your codes to a text file and create a new gct ike freezed because the code isnt loading for some reason
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tried thay many times, and it still happens. I dunno, is it because I have over 256+ lines, I have like 280 something and I use brawl Tweaker. Would that be a problem?? If so, what is the recommanded program to use?

If I can't find better way, how do I make B- .gct since I'm using hozu hack method since I kinda tired of BeyondYous riivolution.