Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2013, 02:45:29 PM
Could we, like... somehow start enforcing the rules about sig limitations? All these huge pictures with flashing colors and Rule 63 are probably giving the users brain damage. I'm just looking out for them.

I agree with this.

I didn't need to know someone has a thing for a female Super Buu. I didn't need to know a female Super Buu existed either.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

The board rules don't forbid rule 63. You'll just have to accept that people prefer things you don't.

That signature is pretty damn big though. At least it was the last time I saw it (yesterday, I believe).

October 23, 2013, 12:25:40 AM #2568 Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 12:39:53 AM by Miacis
Oh, we've actually been working on it. Good timing to ask.
I'll close up the very intense discussion that was had in the Admin board, and change it up tomorrow.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Vyse on October 22, 2013, 08:48:04 PM
The board rules don't forbid rule 63. You'll just have to accept that people prefer things you don't.
Rule 63 is whatever, but all of these near-hentai avatars and sigs are kind of ridiculous, are they not?

I dunno if my Sig would be considered too big...

Quote from: ??_? on October 23, 2013, 07:02:13 AM
Rule 63 is whatever, but all of these near-hentai avatars and sigs are kind of ridiculous, are they not?

Apparently, Nakedness in images are allowed if sexual areas are censored, so...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on October 23, 2013, 08:46:48 PM
I dunno if my Sig would be considered too big...

Apparently, Nakedness in images are allowed if sexual areas are censored, so...
Read the updated rule about it.

Signatures: Signatures should not be higher than 250 px, including text. Images in signatures should not be more than 695 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall total (even if put in a spoiler). If you're not sure, use this guide.
Keep your signatures SFW (safe-for-work). Moderators have the right to remove any signature that affects the readability of the board.

So your sig of 250 high is too large

Also, sigs specifically need to remain SFW, now. So even if it's technically not "exposure of sexual areas", it shouldn't be something I wouldn't want my boss/mom to see over my shoulder, either.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

So...ummm, are avatars or pictures in signatures like this now against the rules?  :-\

WARNING - UNcensored Boobies for 1/4 of a second
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2013, 10:20:38 PM
So...ummm, are avatars or pictures in signatures like this now against the rules?  :-\

WARNING - UNcensored Boobies
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's NSFW for sure..
AKA: Against the new rules.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2013, 10:20:38 PM
So...ummm, are avatars or pictures in signatures like this now against the rules?  :-\

WARNING - UNcensored Boobies for 1/4 of a second
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes, uncensored nudity was always against the rules.

Ninja'd =o

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2013, 10:20:38 PM
So...ummm, are avatars or pictures in signatures like this now against the rules?  :-\

WARNING - UNcensored Boobies for 1/4 of a second
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Those aren't even uncensored. You can clearly see glowy effects over the nipples. Stop being so sensitive. And of course you would be all over this.

But it's still fairly NSFW, and not something I'd want a boss/parent to see. So I guess we can give into your sensitivity issues.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

October 24, 2013, 12:08:35 AM #2577 Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:09:50 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: BurgerKingJigglypuff on October 23, 2013, 11:05:27 PM
Those aren't even uncensored. You can clearly see glowy effects over the nipples. Stop being so sensitive. And of course you would be all over this.
So I guess we can give into your sensitivity issues.
I'm not so sensitive as people might think, as I didn't even noticed the glowy effects. You seem to have a keen eye, though...but yeah, that's still NSFW, I have younger siblings that I don't want them to see that... :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quit your bickering, you two.

We'll start taking action once a few days have passed since this new bill's passing.

October 25, 2013, 08:47:24 PM #2579 Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:49:41 PM by Mr.Doggie
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2013, 10:20:38 PM
So...ummm, are avatars or pictures in signatures like this now against the rules?  :-\

WARNING - UNcensored Boobies for 1/4 of a second
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not to stray too far off topic, but wtf..... Did that guy just turn into a girl? Instagenderbend? Just wtf?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.