Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nice to know I'll be more active around here...

I'll do my best...

Congrats to those who made it!
Hopefully, you'll keep up with posting on the blog more than I did. It was fun while it lasted.
Quote from: Scout on May 02, 2014, 03:05:38 PM
I actually never believed I could get the position... time to make the Vault clean!
Welcome to the club, man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


D'oh I missed!
Oh well gl to the new Staffz and Kuratorz. Best wishes from the Doqtor.
I wasn't cut out for it anyway.
;)

May 05, 2014, 06:52:51 AM #2763 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 01:06:37 AM by Perfect Nazo
Congratulations, to those who are Staff and Curators!!! I know you'll all do great things for the Vault. :)

Post Merge: May 07, 2014, 12:52:09 AM

QuoteThere might be a few more non-staff-related changes coming up on the forums too, so stay tuned for that!
Sooo... does that mean there might be more Blog Curators? If that is the case, (which it's probably not) then, you know where to find me. Sorry, I just want to be a Blog Curator soooooooo much!!! I want to do great things for the Vault, like you guys!!   :happy:
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

>Blog Curator
>Help the Vault
The only way you could "help the Vault" would be to feature hacks from every corner of the Vault.

Unless you mean a Vault staff member...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 07, 2014, 04:08:34 AM #2765 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 04:20:15 AM by Scout
Quote from: Perfect Nazo on May 05, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
Congratulations, to those who are Staff and Curators!!!

Post Merge: May 07, 2014, 12:52:09 AM
Sooo... does that mean there might be more Blog Curators? I want to do great things for the Vault, like you guys!!   :happy:
You don't need pretty stars or a possition as a staff to do great things on the vault, non-staff members are the blood that keeps the hearth of the KC-MM healthy. They are the ones that can donate pictures to hacks that need it, or report immediately when the rule is broken, or when a troll is on the attack. If you prove yourself to have the maturity to enforce the rules concistently and be a good citizen with no major incident involving moderation or pure insults to other fellow members, and get less lurky... you'll be set. (don't overfocus that goal)That is my tip to you. Im on mobile sorry for the typos.

Wow...just...amazing speech there Scout.
Really amazing. This deserves an Nobel prize

Quote from: Scout on May 07, 2014, 04:08:34 AM
You don't need pretty stars or a possition as a staff to do great things on the vault, non-staff members are the blood that keeps the hearth of the KC-MM healthy. They are the ones that can donate pictures to hacks that need it, or report immediately when the rule is broken, or when a troll is on the attack. If you prove yourself to have the maturity to enforce the rules concistently and be a good citizen with no major incident involving moderation or pure insults to other fellow members, and get less lurky... you'll be set. (don't overfocus that goal)That is my tip to you. Im on mobile sorry for the typos.

That... That was beautiful.

I may have cried a little.

May 07, 2014, 04:34:53 AM #2768 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 04:43:09 AM by Queen Chrysalis.
Soneone give Scout Admin status already!

Hey guys, can you stop with the spam? kthx


Quote from: Perfect Nazo on May 05, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
Sooo... does that mean there might be more Blog Curators?
"non-staff-related"


On a totally unrelated note, can someone get banned (or officially warned/moderated) for being an annoyance?
I think it would be a nice rule to somehow "punish" the people that are regarded as toxic by most of the community.
Or maybe giving a harsher sanction than usual to recurring offenders, like the people that have been warned several times for flaming.

May 07, 2014, 05:15:19 AM #2770 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:22:57 AM by Albafika
Quote from: cx_asuka on May 07, 2014, 04:51:04 AM
"non-staff-related"


On a totally unrelated note, can someone get banned (or officially warned/moderated) for being an annoyance?
I think it would be a nice rule to somehow "punish" the people that are regarded as toxic by most of the community.
Or maybe giving a harsher sanction than usual to recurring offenders, like the people that have been warned several times for flaming.
Yeah, they can. It happens all the time actually. In fact, we've had a few through this recently. It is not part of the rules, but annoyances tend to be sanctioned more frequently. It's actually up to the Moderator's discretion.

It just seems Sanctioned
people never learn.

May 08, 2014, 01:47:10 AM #2771 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:55:45 AM by Perfect Nazo
Quote from: Scout on May 07, 2014, 04:08:34 AM
You don't need pretty stars or a possition as a staff to do great things on the vault, non-staff members are the blood that keeps the hearth of the KC-MM healthy. They are the ones that can donate pictures to hacks that need it, or report immediately when the rule is broken, or when a troll is on the attack. If you prove yourself to have the maturity to enforce the rules concistently and be a good citizen with no major incident involving moderation or pure insults to other fellow members, and get less lurky... you'll be set. (don't overfocus that goal)That is my tip to you. Im on mobile sorry for the typos.
I guess you're right. And, lol, that speech was pretty amazing.

Post Merge: May 08, 2014, 01:53:15 AM

Quote from: Segtendo on May 07, 2014, 03:05:05 AM
>Blog Curator
>Help the Vault
The only way you could "help the Vault" would be to feature hacks from every corner of the Vault.
Yeah, exactly.
Quote from: Segtendo on May 07, 2014, 03:05:05 AM
Unless you mean a Vault staff member...
And no, I don't mean by being a Staff Member.
Want me to do your BRSTM requests? Check out my topic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66118.0


Discord: lelouch_di_britannia

I Need to ask this question.

You guys still have the banned users list, or was it taken down?

Quote from: Queen Chrysalis. on May 10, 2014, 05:49:43 AM
I Need to ask this question.

You guys still have the banned users list, or was it taken down?

What list are you talking about? We have a ban log in the admin control panel. We don't keep a public list of banned members.

Quote from: Vish on May 10, 2014, 06:00:36 AM
What list are you talking about? We have a ban log in the admin control panel. We don't keep a public list of banned members.
My bad.
Thanks for answering Vish.