Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sorceress on December 07, 2011, 08:05:44 AM
You mean when u click "Mark all messages as read", it stays and everytime u still click it, the thread still there, mark as unread or something...
no, i dont really use the mark as read button, i just click on the NEW button, and it marks as read... but when i come back and click on SHOW NEW REPLIES, its there again, with no new posts... (it happenned with some other threads too...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 08, 2011, 01:17:22 AM
There's a very odd glitch in one user's topic...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37889
It's not showing newest posts. Anyone have any idea how to fix that? The posts show up, IF you try to make a new post... But not on the topic itself.

^This. I think what caused it was my seventuple post (I made up a word) thanks to Errors. <_<;

Mind doing somthing about this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4453&Moderated=All

Not only has it had a gigantic preview since 2010, it also has a broken link.

Quote from: Bushta on December 08, 2011, 05:25:53 PM
Mind doing somthing about this hack?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=4453&amp;Moderated=All

Not only has it had a gigantic preview since 2010, it also has a broken link.
Edited the picture to fit, and reported the author about the broken link.

Quote from: jokekid on December 07, 2011, 08:01:38 AM
something i noticed, in unread rplies, for some reason diedhammer's thread keeps reappearing, even when nobody posted in it... WHY?
No idea. Probably a glitch. Maybe I'll run our little anti-glitch script sometime this weekend.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 08, 2011, 01:17:22 AM
There's a very odd glitch in one user's topic...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37889
It's not showing newest posts. Anyone have any idea how to fix that? The posts show up, IF you try to make a new post... But not on the topic itself.

Uh ... I'm not sure I understand ? x_x
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 08, 2011, 05:29:58 PM
Edited the picture to fit, and reported the author about the broken link.
No idea. Probably a glitch. Maybe I'll run our little anti-glitch script sometime this weekend.
Uh ... I'm not sure I understand ? x_x
Check my last posts. They don't seem to display on my thread until me and Waffle got it to page 2. Same with one Data posted, and Hollow.

Oh, that's umh ... interesting. Somehow, you guys managed to recreate "Oizen's Great Split" from the very first Family Thread. You trapped several posts in an alternate reality.  :(

Science-fiction vocab aside, I think only picano knows how to recover those posts, and it needs a bit of browsing of the database. It might be more simple to just re-post them.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 08, 2011, 05:38:11 PM
Oh, that's umh ... interesting. Somehow, you guys managed to recreate "Oizen's Great Split" from the very first Family Thread. You trapped several posts in an alternate reality.  :(

Science-fiction vocab aside, I think only picano knows how to recover those posts, and it needs a bit of browsing of the database. It might be more simple to just re-post them.
Yay! I'm a proud Dark Hole creator!

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on December 08, 2011, 05:29:58 PM
Edited the picture to fit, and reported the author about the broken link.

Sankyou. :D

Oh, and I also have a question.

If a hack link is directed to a folder with other files in it, and it's impossible to tell where the hack you want is (as in, everything is labeled by its directory on the IOS, fitlink.pac) can it be reported?

Quote from: Bushta on December 08, 2011, 06:20:54 PM
If a hack link is directed to a folder with other files in it, and it's impossible to tell where the hack you want is (as in, everything is labeled by its directory on the IOS, fitlink.pac) can it be reported?
In my opinion, no. It's nothing wrong related to the hack itself, just PM him and ask if he could just put the names of the files needed in the description box. :)

We're restructuring the Help sections.

Now, every category (Textures, etc.) has its own Help board, and each of those Help boards has its own Tutorials board.

We're currently moving topics from the original Tutorials board to the categories they address.

The problem is that we're not always sure where stuff belongs. So a little help would be great.

There are two ways you can help us out. The first way is to go through the original Tutorials board and post here where you think stuff should go. Just "X topic should go in Y category" with a link to the topic. The second way is to look at the new Tutorial boards and point out stuff that we moved to the wrong place.

This wasn't in the old tutorial section, but it really deserves to be in the Model Importing tutorial section.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37988.0

December 10, 2011, 06:56:28 PM #1466 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:00:15 PM by Santendo
Alright. Let's see if I can do this.

Model-related:  http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=31231.0
                        http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35098.0
                        http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37035.0
                        http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32886.0
                        http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=33023.0

Other: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=37762.0
          http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30736.0

That's all I'm doing for now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5BMNev94dQ

I guess this could get injected somewhere since I originally had it in my Model thread.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Why was this thread locked?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=38096.0

I'm asking because a user suggested locking it because he didn't care, and the next moment, locked by a mod.
If that's the case, is it allowed now to lock threads just because I don't like it or I don't care about it?