Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

February 16, 2012, 07:43:50 PM #1830 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:44:53 PM by Vyse
Quote from: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 05:49:28 PM
I'd like to suggest that on the "Preview/Post" window, a Quote tags button be added
It's already there.

http://i.imgur.com/sfwnW.png


I finally came up with an idea to "semi" promote our servers. Give the servers a section of thier own, with topic making rights only to admins (or if you not wanting to baby sit it, I'll watch it..), while leaving posting rights ok. It'll get noticed a bit better, and make things easier to manage for server news and what not till I can think of an eye popping idea..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Been noticing a sort of delay in getting my email notifications. Like, Sorce PM'ed me February 19, 2012, 11:30:14 PM and I got the email today (2/20) at 1:12pm.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 20, 2012, 07:20:43 PM
Been noticing a sort of delay in getting my email notifications. Like, Sorce PM'ed me February 19, 2012, 11:30:14 PM and I got the email today (2/20) at 1:12pm.

I can back this up. Some days I simply don't get notifications even if I'm watching the thread go.


I'm pretty sure that's a server thing that we can't control. Not while Dant is off in Bermuda, anyway.

any possible way to somehow remove the kc:mm family thread from the most recent posts on this forum?   I like to find out whats new on the site quickly but i am being halted left and right by countless replies to that one thread.  

Can someone ban me from viewing that thread or something?

Quote from: Kakalaa on February 21, 2012, 01:50:09 PM
Invalid report: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25264&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Obv. it doesn't need a description.

Should you ban WTVelocity from reporting?

Cause all he ever reports is this. "Not a proper description"
or something like that.
Lol... I really wonder what he's expecting to see in a description of a texture hack based on someone else's model... This is getting really absurd, we should either speak with him or just ban his reporting rights, 'cause most of his reports are faulty, seriously.. I took down the report.

Also, Kakalaa, this belongs in the Brawl Vault thread.

February 21, 2012, 02:03:06 PM #1838 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:04:05 PM by Kakalaa
Quote from: Albafika on February 21, 2012, 02:00:22 PMLol... I really wonder what he's expecting to see in a description of a texture hack based on someone else's model... This is getting really absurd, we should either speak with him or just ban his reporting rights, 'cause most of his reports are faulty, seriously.. I took down the report. Also, Kakalaa, this belongs in the Brawl Vault thread.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. ^^"

Still, that's all he ever says when he makes a report.

I'll move this to the BV thread so I can get a better crowd.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

  Please I beg of you guys, could you make a member group that cannot see the off-topic boards. I'll do anything =[

Quote from: StarWaffle on February 22, 2012, 01:50:48 AM
  Please I beg of you guys, could you make a member group that cannot see the off-topic boards. I'll do anything =[

Can mods and admins do that?

Didn't know they could do that.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ

February 22, 2012, 01:57:29 AM #1841 Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:58:36 AM by Albafika
Quote from: Kakalaa on February 22, 2012, 01:54:01 AM
Can mods and admins do that?

Didn't know they could do that.
Well, these are member groups (An example to understand them):

Administrator
Global Moderator
Moderator
Team Member
Members

Each of these has their own privileges and limitations, for example, the Members group can't delete other members' posts.

In other words, Waffle wants a member group so he can't see the Gaming Section. XD

If what you asked was if we are allowed to make them... Well, I doubt it.

I'm not even sure if one could be excluded from viewing/being informed of an area.

I could be wrong though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 22, 2012, 02:42:06 AM
I'm not even sure if one could be excluded from viewing/being informed of an area.

I could be wrong though.
As I said, it'd work the same way people can't see the Admin boards, for example...

Quote from: Albafika on February 22, 2012, 03:07:50 AMAs I said, it'd work the same way people can't see the Admin boards, for example...

Admins have their own boards?

Srry if I ask alot of questions.
Quote from: SegtendoNoobs have been taking over Brawl Vault. ಠ_ಠ