Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Broke? uhm, the siggy generator is 1 of em that's busted. About all I honestly know about XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



March 16, 2012, 01:34:29 AM #1876 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 01:38:12 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Mirania on March 15, 2012, 09:27:39 AM
I think it would be handy if they know where you get that.
I get it because it's sorta acting like Error 500 for me.

Quote from: Vyse on March 15, 2012, 10:45:38 AM
Yes. I didn't transfer over any of the cache files, because there were a ton of them. The forum will eventually remake its caches, and those things will stop happening.

...Until we move again
Ok, thanks for telling me.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 16, 2012, 09:02:43 PM #1877 Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:21:41 PM by StarWaffle
Did KTH leave KC:MM?  I see he is a part of ultimate smash team now .-.


Dear Administrators/Moderators,
                             What I did in the past, was wrong. I didn't mean to do it on purpose. I misunderstood what you people meant by plagarize. I didn't know that porting stages was plagarism. I saw some character porting so I got confused and thought I should do some stage porting. I will quote one thing. "I am a really nice person and I never do anything bad in the vault." If you want proof ask "calikingz01", "Leon Exodio", "Mewtwo2000" and etc.
Please PM me if you will unbanned me from posting hacks.

QuoteDatabase Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/content/65/7522065/html/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Line: 1896Database Error: MySQL server has gone away
File: /home/content/65/7522065/html/kcmm/forums.kc-mm.com/Sources/Load.php
Line: 2081

I got this error when I was trying to edit my Animation Station's topic Title.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



kit, isnt ur avatar a bit big???
it makes ur posts like 2 or 3 times bigger...

Quote from: jokekid on March 17, 2012, 08:44:29 PM
kit, isnt ur avatar a bit big???
it makes ur posts like 2 or 3 times bigger...
trying to fix it, but the resizer screws it up if I hit a sertian rez... I'll just settle for the mug shot then =_=''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/abcqy.jpg/

Somebody please help me! :(
Someone at least tell me when Im not gonna recieve that message.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on March 18, 2012, 11:53:54 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/141/abcqy.jpg/

Somebody please help me! :(
Someone at least tell me when Im not gonna recieve that message.

a) wrong thread

b) u need to fix the 7 hacks
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No?

Why do people care about this "team" stuff? It is seriously not a big deal.

Quote from: Vyse on March 25, 2012, 02:03:32 AM
No?

Why do people care about this "team" stuff? It is seriously not a big deal.

Whoa guy, No need to take shots at what I may or may not care bout.

Just asking a simple question because there was a snapshot of one of his hacks in your new timeline header.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://kc-mm.com/the-team/

Easier and faster to check.
And it was updated quite recently.

  I did check tho.  Which is why I asked here when I saw no jokekid on the list.
I guess my question is why is he in the banner if he isn't on the team o.o