Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 212
Author Topic: Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates  (Read 1004716 times)
ItalianStallion
Weapon X
Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1920 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:59 AM »

It is for attention and desperate need for download counts. It is what it is.

Blown out of proportion or not, if the man wants LST removed from the feed, the Facebook, or whatever the [censored] else he wants it removed, then it should be done.

I back up his decision. Appreciate the promotion and all that, but I sure as hell will be [censored]ing damned if I hear that we are who we are, because of the KCMM Facebook page. That's pushing it right there.

As SJ said, we have our own Blog and Forum, LSTwitter, and now even a Youtube account. If people don't care enough to go out of their way to see what LST has to show and provide, and they really want to see what the [censored] has been up with the team, then they will go out of their way to do so.

And let's not bring up Google Ads. ;o

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #1921 on: March 26, 2012, 01:10:30 AM »

I'd just like to point out to you guys that what made you popular and/or semi-popular is the bunch of people who didn't "go out of their way" to check your work.

It's almost a running joke in online communities when a group of veterans suddenly decides that they're better than the rest of the crowd, decides to shun the stupid noobs, and try to only be surrounded by people of the "same standing" and run solo for a bit.
    Generally forgetting that, without all these "stupid noobs", they'd never have gathered the attention of the "interesting dudes".

I'll spoil the ending for you: it generally fails resoundingly. Going "hardcore gamer" and refusing attention from the main public only works if you're dealing with a reasonnably large population of individuals. And SSBB Hacking is definitely not a large enough community for that.

Not like I really care about the future of LST itself. What annoys me is that it's going to cause a ridiculous amount of drama and/or demotivate some of your own hackers, which is a that would be affecting the whole community, and not just your "team's business".

Everyone is trying to tell you that it's a really bad idea. Why do you keep ignoring your fans just for a problem of misplaced pride?

Especially since you're all going to stay on our boards and publish on BV. So really, this looks more like an hypocritical publicity stunt than anything else.

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1922 on: March 26, 2012, 01:22:24 AM »

Mia, if they want it gone so bad then let them. Talking about it won't change their mind apparently.

Let them make the fall onto their face, so they realize how they got their attention.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #1923 on: March 26, 2012, 01:30:46 AM »

*sigh* Fine. "You can't save everyone", huh?

We'll do as they ask as soon as we know exactly what they want removed out of these:
    - FB feed.
    - Blog Front page feed.
    - Direct link on the blog.
    (- Their topics and BV galleries on here.)

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #1924 on: March 26, 2012, 01:34:15 AM »

Let's throw it all on the table. If BrawlVault didn't exist on KCMM, this team would be no different than any other. If anything, other teams show a lot more persistent hacks, than this team itself. InfiniteSmashTeam being number one in my opinion, now a days.

What I highly dislike, is KCMM thrown everywhere on that banner, yet you have Aafyre's Sephiroth (LST) Jokekid's Hulk (IST) Mewtwo by Pikazz who's in no team so far, Roy by DSX8 who's in no team, then Rikku who was made by some member here who's name I don't remember at the moment. And outdated ass texture hacks.

It's highly misleaded, and almost like a scam. Promoting characters which your team didn't even make. "We are KCMM, we hack Brawl" more like "I am Jack H. I'm bored, and I just chose random characters made by random users".

For obvious reasons, you chose certain characters like Cloud, Master Chief, Mewtwo, for attention, and promotion. For "Brawlvault" but mainly for your own team, to lead back to this website itself.

What's the answer? "KCMM hosts Brawlvault" well, no [censored].

Stop worrying about our team members and such, when you should worry about yours when you have over 20 team members, yet the only one who updates on the regular is Mewtwo, Oizen lately, then KTH here and there, and of course, Jack H. trying to get money for donations yet again, because the server was DDoS by a 15 year old kid.

70% of this website's activity is BrawlVault, 20% is forum games, 10% is actual hacking [censored]. The two main antagonists of this whole situation, claim to not give a flying [censored] about Brawl hacking itself, so my question is, why still worry about it? Why still sweat it? Why still stress about it? Just to kill some boredom?

Quit demeaning [censored], and get off your high horse, cause that's when I jump in the picture, and when [censored] really blows out of proportion.

We'll do as they ask as soon as we know exactly what they want removed out of these:
    - FB feed.
    - Blog Front page feed.
    - Direct link on the blog.
    (- Their topics and BV galleries on here.)

Uh.. since when did I or anyone else ever say that we wanted that done? If you do decide to do that, it will be an extremely low blow, and that will really cause some massive [censored]. I promise you that. That right there is taking it to another level.
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 01:36:06 AM by ItalianStallion » Logged

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1925 on: March 26, 2012, 01:36:49 AM »

*sigh* Fine. "You can't save everyone", huh?
    Exactly :/

Uh.. since when did I or anyone else ever say that we wanted that done? If you do decide to do that, it will be an extremely low blow, and that will really cause some massive [censored]. I promise you that. That right there is taking it to another level.
    Learn to read?

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #1926 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:46 AM »

Yeah and the only people complaining, are just complaining for the sake of complaining. You as the creator of that hack haven't complained about it, yet they have and big time :/

Let them make the fall onto their face, so they realize how they got their attention.

Learn to read?

Pride, to be honest, you need to back the [censored] off. How in any way does this concern you again? You're loud mouth is unnecessary, and if anything, your 2 pennies are doing nothing but throwing more wood into the fire.

I'll continue this conversation with Miacis via PM or through MSN. Enough of these smart ass remarks, by people who have no business in this [censored].

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1927 on: March 26, 2012, 01:51:24 AM »

I do believe I'm entitled to have an opinion and post it. Smiley

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #1928 on: March 26, 2012, 02:33:04 AM »

How in any way does this concern you again?
    Remind me how Star's initial question had anything to do with him, considering jokekid isn't affiliated with LST either?

Stop being elitist. Anyone can post as long as something useful is contributed.

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1929 on: March 26, 2012, 07:40:21 AM »

We shall discuss our future level of involvement with this site as a team and in private. Until we talk and reach a decision, we ask that the peanut gallery please hold on to their pitchforks just a little while longer.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1930 on: March 26, 2012, 07:53:31 AM »

Stop being elitist. Anyone can post as long as something useful is contributed.
    I don't see how Pride's post contributed to anything concerning the situation other than causing more unneeded comments by saying what he said:

Learn to read?
    This was obviously pushing Enzo's temper.

We all know how to read, and it's obvious Miacis didn't add that up in there for the sake of doing so, as none from LST ever mentioned the removal of their threads on here. That was just a smart ass comment of Pride that didn't contribute at all.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #1931 on: March 26, 2012, 09:03:24 AM »

It's obvious Miacis didn't add that up in there for the sake of doing so
    As I already stated, that line was neither a threat nor anything close to that, but merely a suggestion.

Because if having the name "Kitty Corp Meowmix" written somewhere above their hacks is hurting SJS's and Star's feelings so much, then they should really consider fleeing from KCMM altogether, and thus avoid any unnecessary heart attack risks.
    Staying on this website is heavily unadvised for the health of people suffering from such a KCMM phobia that they would take down their own RSS Flux just to prove a point.

Of course, it's up to them to decide if they want to get to the bottom of their logic, or just stop in mid-course.

EDIT: On a side-note, I'll have a look at this banner thingie "issue" with the concerned authors, and see if we can perhaps make the LST/IST names appear a bit clearer around the respective hacks, on the FB page.
    Let's tackle the easy issues first, while Starwaffle is deliberating with his team members (after already taking action by himself...).
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 09:09:55 AM by Miacis » Logged

SJS
    Clastic Sandtastic
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards The Gentlepin Hyperactive Contributor >9000 Hey! Listen!

« Reply #1932 on: March 26, 2012, 09:17:10 AM »

What were you trying to get at with your posts? Trying to escalate this thread into an even bigger argument?. Maybe you could stop attempting to take jabs for a moment and wait for us to come to a conclusion? That would be very nice.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

« Reply #1933 on: March 26, 2012, 09:27:41 AM »

You're the one who jumped into the argument before any conclusion or kind of deliberation was taken by your team.
    So don't blame me for the fires you've started yourself, dude.

Now, feel free to either keep arguing with me, or coming up with a reasonnable collegial decisions.
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:11:53 AM by Miacis » Logged

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #1934 on: March 26, 2012, 10:23:25 AM »

That was just a smart ass comment of Pride that didn't contribute at all.
    IS jumped to a completely wrong conclusion and started getting all mad about it. Pride pointed out his mistake before anything got out of hand. It could have been phrased better, but it contributed. There was more to the post than that one sentence.

Pages:  1 ... 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 ... 212
    Print
    Jump to: