Board Problems, Suggestions and Updates

Started by Miacis, September 12, 2009, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well, that works too, I guess.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Ah. That's much better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Could you guys possibly implement a system that lets you find all the topics YOU started yourself? All together, not like when you look through your posts, but an actual place for it like. Unread Replies. Unread Posts Since Last Visit. My Topics.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 11, 2012, 03:00:09 PM
Could you guys possibly implement a system that lets you find all the topics YOU started yourself? All together, not like when you look through your posts, but an actual place for it like. Unread Replies. Unread Posts Since Last Visit. My Topics.
Done. Find it at the bottom of your profile summary.


June 11, 2012, 05:05:42 PM #2151 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:18:58 PM by Kienamaru
Heheheh, thanks a billion! I feel special for having contributed 2 ideas that were used. :D

Oh Just noticed something about the update. It isnt major, but when you delete a topic you get redirected ro the Last Posts, instead of last topics.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Seems there's a new error with the profile status page.
Under "Most Popular Boards By Posts", I'm assuming it's currently showing the total amount of posts the user made rather than what boards the user has the most posts in.

Screencap taken from my status page
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could this be fixed somehow?

Quote from: Raphael on June 11, 2012, 11:14:08 PM
Seems there's a new error with the profile status page.
Under "Most Popular Boards By Posts", I'm assuming it's currently showing the total amount of posts the user made rather than what boards the user has the most posts in.

Screencap taken from my status page
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Could this be fixed somehow?

but you havent made that number of posts...
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Kienamaru on June 11, 2012, 11:37:52 PM
but you havent made that number of posts...
I guess it's adding posts from recycle bin and off topic boards.

well i dunno. perhaps.
Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Quote from: Vyse on June 11, 2012, 04:54:43 PM
Done. Find it at the bottom of your profile summary.


I assume you used code from the "show posts"? It appears to show the same amount of pages for each while there should be much less pages of topics

Quote from: LordNOaH on June 12, 2012, 02:10:00 AM
I assume you used code from the "show posts"? It appears to show the same amount of pages for each while there should be much less pages of topics
I didn't use [censored], just installed a mod.

I was told to post this little gem here o: It'd be pretty helpful, IMO

Quote from: Yu Narukami on June 10, 2012, 09:33:32 PM
Wasn't sure if this belonged in the feedback area or not, but it pertains to the "Add CSP" function on the site. I like the new feature, but I find it a bit bothersome on the whole uploading procedure. A lot of the time, I'll have a bunch of CSP's on my computer, but in order to upload it, I'd have to get it on Photobucket first (and in turn sort through the collection of them on PB). Is it possible that there could be an update where we could upload CSP's directly from our desktop?

It's a small gripe, but I feel like it could make the whole process faster  :kdance:


June 12, 2012, 02:38:57 AM #2159 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:56:53 AM by Vyse
Quote from: Yu Narukami on June 12, 2012, 02:25:12 AM
I was told to post this little gem here
FYI, you were told wrong; this is the thread for BV-related stuff.

Anyway, no. We're not keen on hosting it ourselves, and there's no simple "upload to imgur" bar we can add. (I'd copy the imageshack one from the Add Hack page, but picano seems to dislike it for some reason; dunno why but I'll trust him.)

If you click "Organize" near the top of the screen when viewing your PB album, you can sort by filename and make finding pictures a lot easier. That should help?

Edit: The imgur API is surprisingly simple to use; I'll look into adding an upload option. It won't be anytime soon, though. Right now, any work I do on this site (that isn't easy like installing a mod) is directed at another, rather large project.