Tormod's PSAnimations: Biggoron Sword Link Complete

Started by Tormod, June 03, 2011, 05:44:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Poll locked.

Filler A
0 (0%)
Filler B
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0


Oh, and I chose Blastoise in Training mode vs a Bowser with 0% damage and I hit him with a fully charged up smash and I killed it... I can kill whoever with that smash :/
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

blastoise looks really awkward using squirtles aaa combo hes too big and its slow

My man blatoise is supposed to be slow..his design doesnt exactly make him look like a 100m sprinter does it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 07, 2012, 06:34:35 PM
My man blatoise is supposed to be slow..his design doesnt exactly make him look like a 100m sprinter does it

The point I believe sonic-pokemon was trying to make is the fact that Blastoise doing Squirtle's AAA looks odd which I kind of agree.  Even slowed down, it's an attack inherently designed for Squirtle's small figure and agility.  The movements themselves require agility, as Squirtle's doing little twists and turns that he wouldn't be able to do as a Blastoise because he's too big.  

I have yet to try these though, and I definitely would like to try them.

Ooops I left the poll locked  :P


Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 07, 2012, 09:45:44 AM
Oh, and I chose Blastoise in Training mode vs a Bowser with 0% damage and I hit him with a fully charged up smash and I killed it... I can kill whoever with that smash :/
Wow I hope that's not the case! I know it's strong but I wasn't ever able to kill someone in one hit. There are a lot of hitboxes in that move and typically it is near impossible to connect every single one. that's probably what you did on bowser, I didn't change knockback on it and I only increased the power a little over squirtles because I made him start up slower and it's harder to hit since the water is directly above and not all around. Either way though, I'll keep taking in the feedback for changes on version two ;)

Quote from: sonic-pokemon on July 07, 2012, 06:26:18 PM
blastoise looks really awkward using squirtles aaa combo hes too big and its slow
Yeah, It's not 100% ideal, but there were other priorities I had over that. Maybe next time I'll change that, along with some other moves on Venusaur too.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Really, Venusaur's slowness it's so annoying. I mean, I know he's supposed to be slow as hell, but it's just so freaking annoying! Specially when I jump...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

[censored] all those poll options are awesome.  I was mainly torn between Hector and MJ Sheik.  I voted Hector since he's a manly man but I'd love to see MJ as a PSA with all his wicked and inspiring dance moves.

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 07, 2012, 07:26:03 PM
Really, Venusaur's slowness it's so annoying. I mean, I know he's supposed to be slow as hell, but it's just so freaking annoying! Specially when I jump...

Then play him more defensive?  By the looks of it he has a LOT of reach and a fair bit of power and that sleep inducing move as well.  He looks like a tank of a character of sorts.  A bit like Bowser but with more range.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 07, 2012, 07:28:18 PM
[censored] all those poll options are awesome.  I was mainly torn between Hector and MJ Sheik.  I voted Hector since he's a manly man but I'd love to see MJ as a PSA with all his wicked and inspiring dance moves.
Hector. :srs: He deserves it.

Speaking of which.... Black Knight, you must make! We must go on a Fire Emblem PSA Rampage. :srs:

Venusaur has a sleep inducing attack!? *goes check*
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Blastoise is now my favorite PSA <3

anyways...  I also had the up smash thing as well... a level 3 CPU KO'd me 10 seconds into the match by using it...

I can't believe I didn't vote for the Green Ranger! D:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

For the moment, the one I'm digging the most is probably Blastoise. Venusaur is ok, but I'm having trouble using him. I didn't even know there were strats in Brawl such as defensive!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

If you were to do a spartan, I'm sure my man ShadowSnake would be able to import you his model. I would base his moveset off of this if you needed ideas.
Card Sagas Wars - Master Chief VS Samus

GANON!
that would be soooooo epic, where would you get the model though?