Gunner Yuna Version 1.0 Beta :P

Started by DivineOverlord, June 14, 2011, 03:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

?

?
0 (0%)
?
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 14, 2011, 06:29:42 AM
This is awesome :D

I always wanted a good PSA for Zelda, I love that you kept her forward and back air and gave her my fave ZSS move ^_^ Definitely downloading.. once it gets its balance tweaks XD

lol I'll put up a balanced version this friday ;D. I'm just stuck with finals tomorrow and thursday.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Fair enough, still downloaded this one though lol.

I'll certainly help you balancing her. This is a concept I have in mind:

Fast attacks with long range, but REALLY low damage. It'd be something new and intresting, in my opinion. I'll wait for your balanced version to help you out.

And, as for videos, I can help as well, as I've got my Capture Card back, too. <3

I always wanted to give Zelda a sword, like in the series, but just for display - like, on her back in a sheath, or on her hip - preferably on her back. I never did figure out that. I tried experimenting with it and the game froze right at the strap screen (FAIL).  :af:

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 14, 2011, 09:13:58 PM
I always wanted to give Zelda a sword, like in the series, but just for display - like, on her back in a sheath, or on her hip - preferably on her back. I never did figure out that. I tried experimenting with it and the game froze right at the strap screen (FAIL).  :af:

it froze? why? its pretty easy to give zelda any weapon you want :P

I can give her a sword but what kind of moveset would she have? lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I actually just wanted to add a sword on her back to all my triforce textures for my Triforce Zelda, but just as decoration - reference to the series. She won't use it at all, but it would look cool  :af:

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 14, 2011, 09:50:42 PM
I actually just wanted to add a sword on her back to all my triforce textures for my Triforce Zelda, but just as decoration - reference to the series. She won't use it at all, but it would look cool  :af:

ooh you wanted to give her a sword via vertexting it to the FitZelda00?...I only know how to do it by PSA(fitzelda.pac) and graphic imports haha
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah you must be very busy, so don't worry about it. It's just a sword.  8) I won't die

not really haha. The sword can be done quickly. import ike's sword, attach it to zelda's back and we're done :D...unless you recolor it or resize the sword.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH! Just recolor it! And it would have to be over my six Triforce textures, if possible.

Sorry, sorta sidetracked from Yuna, didn't I?

it would be a PSA that has the sword in it. it would go on to every texture....it can also be put to an existing PSA XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I mean, I just wanted a sword and sheath on her back for every texture, if impossible, her hip, but if you wanted to add a sword to the PSA also, GO FOR IT  :kdance: :kdance:

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 14, 2011, 10:32:25 PM
I mean, I just wanted a sword and sheath on her back for every texture, if impossible, her hip, but if you wanted to add a sword to the PSA also, GO FOR IT  :kdance: :kdance:

Here goes yuna with a sword. I just imported it and all I would have to do to get it to her back is by attaching it to a different bone.

done in less than 5 minutes XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


DAMN YOU REALLY ARE A DIVINE OVERLORD!!  :o

Quote from: SuperZelda on June 14, 2011, 11:07:18 PM
DAMN YOU REALLY ARE A DIVINE OVERLORD!!  :o

XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo