Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Good job.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on June 29, 2011, 12:10:42 AM
Which rock textures you like better?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The second is better.

Why you don't take the rock of Charizard?

Quote from: KTH on June 30, 2011, 12:14:25 AMGood job. The second is better. Why you don't take the rock of Charizard?

I was trying fit Super Mario Galaxy 2....
I guess that rock's texture fit Brawl's graphic....

Rock Mario is released! Final Smash is DONE!




9th poll is up!

Hammer bros. over Marth!




yeah.... also I have Luigi over mario oneshot...
11th poll is up!

Hey Hammerbro, this is Shadicles from Tabuu. Could you make a no smoke or stick Smokeball that doesn't need codes? They don't work for me. And I'd like Small Mario.

Quote from: Subvenrus on July 02, 2011, 03:11:52 PMHey Hammerbro, this is Shadicles from Tabuu. Could you make a no smoke or stick Smokeball that doesn't need codes? They don't work for me. And I'd like Small Mario.
It been while last time we talked...
I can make PSA of both no smoke and not stick to other character...

OK Cool! The codes never work for me :(

How's Tabuu going, anyway? Last I checked a few animations and a Final were all it needed, as well as sounds and K. Hat. I'm vertexing the wings to look like Tabuu's, and it's HARD!!!! But I vertexed Ganon's hair to be long and Sheik's hair to be spikey, so a few curves and points aren't gonna be TOO hard.

Quote from: Subvenrus on July 02, 2011, 08:43:57 PMOK Cool! The codes never work for me :( How's Tabuu going, anyway? Last I checked a few animations and a Final were all it needed, as well as sounds and K. Hat. I'm vertexing the wings to look like Tabuu's, and it's HARD!!!! But I vertexed Ganon's hair to be long and Sheik's hair to be spikey, so a few curves and points aren't gonna be TOO hard.
ok!...
Tabuu...
I don't work on him in while....



Quote from: keepitreal on July 02, 2011, 11:55:46 PM
u should ou should do a super mario sunshine psa
Quote from: keepitreal on July 02, 2011, 11:56:15 PM
u should do a super mario sunshine psa
you dont need to double post... and that would be a nice idea