Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ok fine, but promise me that when your done with your current mario power-up PSA you will work on the hammer bro PSA full force? pretty please!?

Quote from: ikhezu on August 13, 2011, 02:39:22 AMok fine, but promise me that when your done with your current mario power-up PSA you will work on the hammer bro PSA full force? pretty please!?

I don't know...
I have more projects.....
After all power-ups PSA released...

All power-ups in one PSA!
Transformation Mario (later project)

BOSS Mario Project...

Sandbag (later project)....

i like the sandbag and all in one powerups mario psa projects
im looking forward them ;D

Quote from: Anivernage on August 13, 2011, 03:07:41 AMi like the sandbag and all in one powerups mario psa projects im looking forward them ;D

That Why I saying which work best with many effects....
port Mario over Pit or Link or ToonLink or Lucas or Ness or others
I don't know....

i suggest link, or toon link they gave lots of articles and ext gfx that you can replace

Ok! Mario will be on Link!

14th Poll is UP!

does vanish mario turn invisible or does he phase thu objects

Quote from: keepitreal on August 13, 2011, 02:29:25 PMdoes vanish mario turn invisible or does he phase thu objects

unfortunately...He don't invisible...
Just through Walls....

can he only go thru  walls or any object

How are you gonna do that? In PSA can you just uncheck a box that allows collision with walls?
And if he can't touch walls, how are people gonna be able to attack him? I'm assuming his collisions with everything is grouped together, and if it's as simple as unchecking a box, then wouldn't that make him unable to touch anything?


something with "Set Aerial/Onstage" in PSA.
I still don't understand....


Why You want me make Metal Mario PSA?.......


Quote from: KTH on August 13, 2011, 06:11:11 PMBecoz i love Metal Mario.
i already have my fav. powerup (with hammer :D+cape) psa
but do metal mario psa anyway :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later