Diedhammer98's hacks. ...Good-bye... please read Reply #1809.

Started by diedhammer98, June 14, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Anyway....Anyone know how make Floating If holding Y or X?

Some like Peach?

Ask for Sdoom or MarioDK.

yeah, kinda....

Anyone know how make Floating If holding Y or X?

i only know how to do it things if pressing Y/X/up
but floating i am not 100% sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Once again....I don't know If I may or not may continue work on hacks.....

D: yyy!?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Becuase I am losing interest of Brawl hacking.....
I'm running out of Patience..............
I'm kinda tired of waiting of Clone engine, BrawlMasqurade, new version of Project M.........

This thread almost have no posts on night.....sometime on day time....

I was thinking to myself "...............Why not You just give up of Brawl hacking?..............."
once again I thinking to myself "....I don't know...."

...oh... :( well its ur choice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

for unknown reason, none interest in my Items PSA anymore...

My pressure becomeing more and more extreme......
I'm becomeing more and more angry.......

well, thats inconvenient... i was getting excited for the hammer bro PSA... :(
i mean no pressure for you though, its your choice. no one wants do to stuff that they dont like...
but in my opinion, i think you have a lot of skill. maybe you'll stop brawl hacking. but dont stop hacking in general.


If you're not interested or don't like Brawl hacking anymore, then you should stop. There is only 1 thing you must always remember: BRAWL HACKING IS A HOBBY. And hobbys are supposed to be fun. If you're getting angry and upset then something is wrong. Just ask yourself, do you still want to do this? Take some time off to think and get some good night sleep. When you're ready, come back and give us your answer. That's pretty much all the advice I can give you.

But even if you decide to stop Brawl hacking, you don't have to leave the forum. Just stick around in the Off-topic section and chat with us :)

Quote from: ikhezu on August 14, 2011, 07:30:41 PMwell, thats inconvenient... i was getting excited for the hammer bro PSA... :( i mean no pressure for you though, its your choice. no one wants do to stuff that they dont like... but in my opinion, i think you have a lot of skill. maybe you'll stop brawl hacking. but dont stop hacking in general.
yes, I might stop hacking in general and FOR GOOD!

and I already released Beta version of Hammer bro PSA.....
You can play it If you want....
Quote from: BloodHunter on August 14, 2011, 07:34:55 PMIf you're not interested or don't like Brawl hacking anymore, then you should stop. There is only 1 thing you must always remember: BRAWL HACKING IS A HOBBY. And hobbys are supposed to be fun. If you're getting angry and upset then something is wrong. Just ask yourself, do you still want to do this? Take some time off to think and get some good night sleep. When you're ready, come back and give us your answer. That's pretty much all the advice I can give you. But even if you decide to stop Brawl hacking, you don't have to leave the forum. Just stick around in the Off-topic section and chat with us :)
I do posted these Off-topic section sometimes.....

well, its your choice, i just hope that whatever you do, you enjoy it.
may i suggest cooking? thats what i do, and it always very enjoyable, especially when ppl like your cooking and prefer it over others.


i dont know if you already have, but im leaving this CSP in case you need it :P

...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?