Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: ...

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26]
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros Brawl Legacy: ...  (Read 127781 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #375 on: August 14, 2011, 04:21:58 AM »

Pikachu does not have 5 specials, Thunder Jolt is not a real pokemon move. So out of the REAL moves Pika has, it only has 4.
    pika lucario and jiglypuff all have four specials moves lucario aura storm isnt a move and jigly puff up isnt a move like thunder jold isnt one so they all have four pokemon moves  except the pokemon trainers pokemon who only has 3 since switching in the down B takes a move from them

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container B

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #376 on: August 14, 2011, 06:51:03 AM »

But in the final smash they get 4. well charizard uses an illegal move but other than that, everyone has 4 moves.

Quote from: br3compactor
    By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #377 on: August 14, 2011, 07:28:22 AM »

But in the final smash they get 4. well charizard uses an illegal move but other than that, everyone has 4 moves.
    that isnt a pokemon attack at all lol its just beam of energy same as lucario aura storm isnt a move  so i dont consider FS a move at all

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #378 on: August 14, 2011, 07:36:29 AM »

The FS is so a move!

It's Fire Blast, Solarbeam, and Hydro Pump.

Technically, Charizard's FS is Fire Blast, Ivysaur's is Solarbeam, and Squirtle's is Hydro Pump.

By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
    *Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #379 on: August 14, 2011, 07:37:48 AM »

that isnt a pokemon attack at all lol its just beam of energy same as lucario aura storm isnt a move  so i dont consider FS a move at all

They could've at least made Fox and Falco radeo peppy for a landmaster instead of them just magically summoning it like a pokemon XD

Seriously...Nintendo logic....UGHHHH *grrrface*

LCCoolJ95
    Supreme Kitten

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :D

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Starstormer Tutorial Writer

« Reply #380 on: August 14, 2011, 07:41:18 AM »

They could've at least made Fox and Falco radeo peppy for a landmaster instead of them just magically summoning it like a pokemon XD Seriously...Nintendo logic....UGHHHH *grrrface*

No, not Peppy. It should be Slippy mofoing toad!

Quote from: Art Beins
    "The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #381 on: August 14, 2011, 07:43:24 AM »

No, not Peppy. It should be Slippy mofoing toad!

But in the games peppys the one who operates the targeting system to send the landmaster in the first place....

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #382 on: August 14, 2011, 07:51:32 AM »

Wait so if Goku over Pit is not possible, and Beyond is being lazy, then Goku might have to get cut.

I need a link to the squirtle entry files. Do all pokemon triners pokemon have a culmulative filesize like Zelda and Sheik?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #383 on: August 14, 2011, 07:52:05 AM »

but the way they use it it just doesnt look like a move at all but i still think pokemons should have down b moves and switch at down taunt since they gave them some preety useless  moves i mean squirtle water gun is crap  and rock smash to charizard really?  in pokemon games  that gotta be one of the most useless moves ever to use in battle only good for the HM holder xD and ivy up B leaves much to be disered so a good  move on down B could improve them greatly xD

Wait so if Goku over Pit is not possible, and Beyond is being lazy, then Goku might have to get cut.

I need a link to the squirtle entry files. Do all pokemon triners pokemon have a culmulative filesize like Zelda and Sheik?
    go to recourses here on the vault it must be there the entry pack also i dont think pokemon files have filesize together but i could be wrong
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 07:53:20 AM by Carnage » Logged

xxmasal22xx
    Holy Kitten

The epic importer

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container

« Reply #384 on: August 14, 2011, 07:57:45 PM »

For wolf, use the Lloyd import from TOS2.

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
    Tcll:  I <3 69
    xxmasal22xx: Hey, you should probably go to the hop[censored]al
    BlackJax96: everything is so ROUND

[SPOILERED. Reason: Whole signature size must be under 250px.]

Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
    http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Royal_Blade
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #385 on: August 14, 2011, 08:24:09 PM »

For wolf, use the Lloyd import from TOS2.
    It's incomplete and glitchy.

*Fixed URL*
    My PSA Thread

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #386 on: August 16, 2011, 05:38:24 AM »

I know can everybody just shut up about Lloyd? He's incomplete and glitchy like Royal Blade said XD

Sorry XD I've been kinda busy. No updates on new people, but some semi-beta movesets are here if anyone wants to try them out:

Triforce Ganon V0.7(Adding Triforce Level 2 and Full-Power modes later Cheesy)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yntb52wew9w179p

Ultimate-Demon-Volt Bowser V0.8(Missing the Ultimate Level XD I'll get to that soon)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7o42f5qno8bxvny

Triforce Zelda V0.97(having two more empty sub actions from having no Sheik Transform means that I can add two more attacks Cheesy I think I ran out of ideas that make sense and are not OP)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f83qhf6gyy28lzd

Triforce Link V0.7(Adding Triforce Level 2 mode later Roll Eyes )
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1zd458z6jtz6284
    Since there is no "Light" Element in Brawl, I used Aura which is the closest thing, but I think I'll make it so that one mode uses Aura and the other is basic attacking

Phoenix Mario V0.99/V0.44(Idk, just balance stuff and 2nd FS issue)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?p69y0c40220c8ac
    I was talking to MarioDK about putting this one into combination with his SMBZ Mario, having Phoenix Mario as a power-up mode. It may take 10-15 extra Kb, so I don't know how filesize will hold up.

Thunda Luigi V0.8/V0.4(It seems finished but Idk, something's not right and I don't know what it is)
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2tztv4h1oo2xji6
    Again, Mario DK was suggesting Racoon Luigi, then I thought maybe put Thunda Luigi into Racoon Luigi as another Combo-nation (XD) but If he doesn't have time, I'd do it for him. This one may need anywhere from 15-30 kb because of some special attacks Thunda has, so again, I don't know how filesize will agree with me. I'd have to do this because MDK don't have the time. I really don't care much for Luigi - He can go die for all I care, and I still won't care XD, but I know other people do like him so I will make Luigi epic like everybody else!

Also, some of the more powerful characters have charging Taunts that Heal some damage. In the beggining, it was supposed to big long and epic, but I put the characters invulnerable because CPUs would just [censored] everything up and then I found out shortly after, that some cheap cheapskate can just spam this Taunt move and no one else can do anything about it. I ignored it for several months and put it off until now, so now, people can get hit when charging, but it takes a lot less time. Also, les damage will be healed - maybe about between 10-40%. By the time you start actually healing you'll end-up getting hit so that balance's things out. Also, another cool thing is that on one-on-one battles, each time a person knocks out, the player left can recharge their energies, so that makes the match all the more tense, and if the other player wants to try and be greedy and replenish more energy, then someone can just hit him and end it! Back and Forth charging seems fair, especially now that people can get hit when charging. Plus, if Mario and Luigi get their combinations, they'll get charging taunts too for those moveset swaps.

There are two/three types of charges:
    1- Power-Up: This is what people like Daisy and Zelda have, where their attacks change in some way. Ganondorf, Link, Bowser, and maybe Mario and Luigi will get this
    2- Healing: This is what Link, Fox, and others currently have. Right now, they're being restructured so that people can hit them while they're charging, making the move fair.

3- Well, this one's exclusive only to Zelda as a FS: She rather than attacking, charges to a sort of Full Power state that can heal her damage and then go into negative numbers of damage. It takes quite a while though, and since it's an FS, she's invulnerable when doing this. It's also a shortcut to her Triforce Level 2 Moveset so no more time is wasted doing the manual charge. Nothing else changes, just her damage goes way down, depending on how much damage she had when using the FS. If she uses it at 0%, you'll have to hit her quite a bit - after 100% or so, maybe not so much as you think. On the other hand, her Level 2 FS is a big FS attack that gives her a lot of damage - I don't remember off the top of my head, but I think about between 70%-100% and also automatically switches back to the normal Triforce level.

-Fixed Charges done so far:
       -Zelda
       -Zelda(Sheik)
       -Link
       -Daisy(Well she started off with the new kind of charging XD)
       -Vivi(I'm gonna bump up the effects of his so i doesn't only affect two attacks lol)
       -Charizard(Somewhat of less a button hold, but a repeated button press, originally, give credit of that one to DO)

-To do:
       -Ganondorf
       -Fox
       -Falco
       -Meta Knight
       -Yoshi
       -Bowser
       -Marissa
       -Cloud??? - His Up taunt, it's surprisingly long and GFX full, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was originally designed to be a charging move. If not, it will be Cheesy
       -Wisp
       -A couple others

-People without charges:
       -Mario
       -Luigi
       -Wario*
       -Donkey Kong*
       -a few others*

People marked with (*) most likely will not be getting a charge because of either low energy concentration or planning on replacement.

l
                         l
    VERY IMPORTANT NEXT TID BIT, READ IT NAO!!!!!!!!!     V

Some people do have a large amount of jumps but it's just a testing amount and of course the max amount of jumps anyone will have as a Final Moveset will be below 7. I'm gonna emphasize the effects of recovery, though, which may mean not a lot of jumps, but more in the lines of some people's recoveries sucking, like Daisy's, some people having infinite recovery, like Ganon's, some people having infinite recovery only if they keep moving, like, Bowsers, and some people just having no recovery at all, like Pichu Bros. But don't think for a second that recovery will unbalance things, because I have very good plans on these characters in granting advantages.*grins*

Like I said, I'm gonna make this game really juicy and engaging so that you barely get a moment of no action! To link to above, I'm gonna epmhasis largely on certain advantages characters have, and disadvantages. For example, in normal Brawl, they say Bowser is extremely strong, and his Side Smash uncharged does about 17-19%, while Meta Knight's supposed to be weak, and his Side Smash does somewhat like 14-16%, and Sheik's two hit Smash combines as maybe 14-16% too. Well, in SSBBL, I'm emphasising Bowser's strength making a uncharged Side Smash about between 19%-24%, so the strength is more noticeable and actually something you'll wanna stay more alert of, but you'll never really see it as an overpowered thing because his attacks in general are all pretty slow, balancing it out, and you see how emphasis is placed on Bowser's advantages and disadvantages. Now another example? Take Daisy(I'm using her in explainations a lot XD, she's just easiest for me to use because I've messed around with her a lot recently) Now Daisy is a Heavily-based offensive character, excelling in strength, attack speed, and agility. With excelling combo ability, now she seems to have a huge upper hand right? Wrong. Not even close to being ahead, if anything maybe behind. She's light - 81 units/whatever Brawls' measure is in PSA lol. Also, she sucks in the air, as her attacks have less range and some are slower, as well as her not getting very high in the air or moving fast in the air either. PLUS, both FS's, (She has only two now) can be blocked and avoided most easily. Also, to tie onto the above paragraph, her recovery is the worst in the game so far, even though she's invulnerable and the torque pushes people and things away - it does have DK's and Bowser's physics in that it has a lot of horizontal gain and little vertical gain, so it's great for a normal recovery situation, but going below the stage or just slightly under a ledge collision is bad, meaning, 97% of the time, death. Also not hard to spike her when you knock her off too. PLUS, it's not controllable so you'd have to use the Side-B, Flying Slam, to turn around and then use it, but it has so much ending lag that she'd die before she gets a chance to do anything. Another thing is that while her Headbutt Up Smash has a sweetspot right on her forehead (lol) that can KO easier, if the attack connects on her side, she only deals about 8% damage, and her Down Smash is VERY weak and slow, only dealing about 10% and only good because of combing, avoiding decay and people seem to have some trouble hitting her when doing that attack even though she's completely vulnerable. See? Strengths in the obvious areas can be cancelled out by Weaknesses in technical areas. Another example? Pichu Bros, because I spent some time on them a lot too. They're like Ice Climbers, in that they're strongest when together. They thus have an advantage in being tag-team characters as they can deal more damage and one of them can sneak around and attack. But again, they don't have a recovery move, like Jigglypuff, even though they have 4 jumps to make up for it, edge-guarders can lurk around and do what they do best. and they're about weight 67, so it's easy to knock them off. Because of their size too, most of their melee attacks have poor range. Now it seems like Pichu's are under-powered, right? Wrong again. They've got ranged attacks in the Up-B Reverse Thunder Bolt, Down-B Freeze Shock, and N-B Electric Flash, Plus they've got their size to thank - it's actually good to be small! I remember countless times being Captain Falcon, Daisy, Snake, and several other bigger people, and trying to attack Pichu Bros. but having half the attacks miss when the Pichus are just standing there motionless, then even less success trying to hit them when they're moving! Of course as stated multiple times before, the effect doesn't work on Kirby, Meta Knight, Pikachu, and other smaller brawlers - Thus why a seemingly unstoppable Ganon is beaten by a duo of Pichu's. And the Side-B has a little jump in the air so it's somewhat of a recovery. So I'm not blindly making PSAs here, I'm simply expanding on their possibilites. If they're Offensive, give them boosts in offensive traits. If they're defensive, give em some ranged attacks, etc. Another way you could put it is that I'm Overpowering and Underpowering so that there's balance - basically what the original Brawl did, but didn't do very well(ex. from SSBB 08': Ganondorf overpower the strength and underpower speed and agility, Meta Knight, overpower speed and underpower strength etc. etc. etc.). I plan on making every moveset exaggerate both strengths and weaknesses of the L Brawlers, while not going over board with it because I realize that a repetitive strategy won't be enjoyable XD.

In fact, I should put a post stating the type of brawler each character is/will be - Should I? Why not. Maybe I'll put the direct above two paragraphs in the OP, idk,

Also, Super Smash Bros Brawl Legacy will be refered to with the alias SSBBL, and Super Smash Bros Brawl will be refered to as SSBB 08', just incase you didn't pick it up yet.

In other news, to hell with Wolf! I need him gone! Same for Sheik! And Diddy! And R.O.B.!

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #387 on: August 16, 2011, 10:05:30 AM »

thats alot and i mean alot of text i readed most of it lol and your right when i use pichu bros i get lower damage becuase most of the attacks dont hit them lol what is cheap its the FS since the cpu doesnt know how to dodje it  but when the cpu is pichu bros i always shield the attack and dont die xD

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #388 on: August 18, 2011, 06:00:35 AM »

Well, CPUs are never smart with anything so if they don't know how to shield well that's their problem XD. The CPU Cloud always hurls fireballs unless he's on a really small stage, Zelda won't fastfall unless she's level 7 or higher, and some other stuff lol.

Alright well, it's about time I clear outta here. At the time I post this message, I'll have an hour left to finish up any last minute business I have here. I'd like to thank everybody, every single person who posted here for your help, support, and advice. Whether or not it was useful, thanks anyways xD. I'll be working on SSBBL in my own time alone, and I'm planning on doing Saria, Midna, King K.Rool, and many others as well as a long chain of stages. But Thanks again for everything here. I will not return unless I get SSBBL to a near finished point so that all I would have to do is tweak the roster instead of making whole movesets for characters. But everyone on this thread is getting credited. I will say that while I've dealt with some annoyances here, it was pretty fun, I have to admit - I'll stop there because I hate getting into sentimental and chessy crap, so thanks. At 9:00 AM, Eastern Time, I'm gone, sono one be PMing me after that time, or else you're just wasting time because you know I won't be here to respond. Laterz  Wink

And as a last minute decision, I've decided to leave everythig in my vault where it is - it may help out some other people around here, I don't know.
    « Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 06:50:28 AM by Triforce Zelda » Logged

Allistairex
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #389 on: October 05, 2011, 06:25:46 AM »

We Should pick up what SDoom tossed out, we should build someone i know everyone will get a laugh out of, he is strong fast, almost immortal, and he is creeped out by babies. we should finish SDoom's trashed Deadpool. he is funny, well known, and gauranteed to get a lot of downloads, especially if we continue to mimic MvC3. he will be over snake and lord knows we need something a little more balanced. i know im tired of gaurd slayer and the other PSA's snake has

8D A.C.

Pages:  1 ... 23 24 25 [26]
    Print
    Jump to: