Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXxg_BgBmWo&amp;list=PLBF05582E8BD28C14</a>
This poll - 0 (0%)
Is here - 0 (0%)
to be - 0 (0%)
a LIE - 0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
Author Topic: Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!  (Read 154107 times)
Anonymous
Supreme Kitten

l...

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #435 on: February 19, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »

Did I say I would work on rayman?
    I lied.
    SSBB Hacks - KH I Sora (Preview I)

Pretty good for three weeks' development if I do say so myself. All animations (Except thunder, for now, and the wait animations) were completely redone.
    So, the moveset plan:
    AAA- Pretty easy to figure out. It's just sora's iconic 3-hit-combo
    >Tilt - Basically marth's. Based on countergaurd from Kingdom Hearts.
    ^Tilt - I quick slash with a flip. Based loosely on something I saw from Kingdom Hearts 3D.
    vTilt - Marth's. I really want to change this, but I'm at a of what to do there.
    >Smash - Blitz. How could it not be blitz.
    ^Smash - Turns to the screen and slashes upward. This is definitely subject to change in some way. If not the idea as a whole, the animation will at least be amended.
    vSmash - For now, he slashes low. I'm considering changing it to quake... but it doesn't seem "Brawl Standard" I may even change it to the same thing that all sword weilding characters have for sake of consistency.
    N-Air - Spin. I may change it to aerial spiral.
    > Air - the over head swing as seen in his usual aerial combo
    ^ Air - Upward swing seen in his usual aerial combo
    < Air - I have three different animations for this right now-- A stab, spin attack, and what I am currently using: an upward swing close to what his ^Air is (Which is certainly not what I'm leaving it with.)
    v Air- Close to marth's in idea. The animation is based on something I saw from KH3D.
    NB - 50/50 chance of fire or blizzard. Fire has more damage/Knockback, while blizzard covers a wider range and rarely freezes the target.
    >B - Glide, sort of like what Pit does for Project M. (Haven't even started on this coding wise. I know just how I'll do it, though.)
    ^B - Aerial recovery (Ground isn't working properly yet, but in air it moves without applying character momentum.)
    vB - Thunder. I'm strongly considering making this chargeable
    Final smash - Zantetsuken. Lazy of me, I know. by the time it's done, I'm basing it on KH: Coded.
    Throws haven't been tampered with yet, and they likely won't be anything too flashy.
    What I'm doing next is fixing up the model. I'm smoothening out parts like his pants, sleeves, and fingers. I'm changing anything that is just a 2-D plane into actual chains and whatever, adding modeled on expressions, adding vertices around the elbows/knees, and finally, I'm adding new bones for his hair, sleeves, pants, right hand, coat, and hood. When I'll be showing that, I don't know. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Sunday, maybe a few weeks from now... This weekend and next are kinda busy.

Did I mention I'm never using WindowsTV again? I finally have a new capture card to use, so I may have more frequent video updates, assuming this one doesn't turn against me, too.

Additionally, If I can ever be bothered to fix the rig, I may work on Finn the Human.
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 03:32:00 PM by Anonymous » Logged

MandoWolfe
    Supreme Kitten

Hmp... Very well. Let's do this.

• Awards Favorite'd Featured Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #436 on: February 20, 2013, 01:02:16 AM »

This is just an opinion. You should try Lethal Flame From RE: Chain of Memories for Sora's NB move. It can be a chargeable move that'll slash through them like Zantetsuken, but instead of the time stop part, you could just have the person who was in the way of the attack get hit a set amount of times with small damage and moderate knockback. Sorta like Sephiroth's Oblivion attack. but with Sora.

<a href="http://youtu.be/Bf1A0xHv7HY?t=2m35s" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/Bf1A0xHv7HY?t=2m35s</a>

this is what i mean by the attack. It should show it right away. and if it doesnt. Well just watch the part where he does Lethal Flame. It's happens on 0:58 and on 2:35. I hope this helps.

Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #437 on: February 20, 2013, 03:45:21 PM »

...And while that looks pretty cool, I'm probably not going to do that for the neutral B. I do like what sonic blade looks like in that game, but I can't add the distortion effect...
    If glide doesn't work out, I'll do that with the side B and add translation to it based on charge.

EDIT: I have a start on the new model. I ripped the KHI sora model from the KHII disc along with the keyblade so they are in the right proportions, and changed anything flat (Like the chains for his necklace, the chain at his hip, the and the belt buckle) into 3-d objects. Next I'm taking it through Maya to add vertices  to the elbows, knees, and anything I don't think is smooth enough.
    Then I get to make the faces :/
    « Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 06:22:47 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #438 on: February 22, 2013, 04:49:49 AM »

Oi, Anon, you want my Sora files? You know I had been planning a update/revamp of Sora and I had did a bunch of stuff. If you want, I can give you those. v1.5 of Sora was almost done, I just don't have time to finish it. If you finish it, or use whats there to help further your KH1 Sora, thats up to you. But just lemme know what you wanna do.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #439 on: February 22, 2013, 06:30:37 AM »

Oi, Anon, you want my Sora files? You know I had been planning a update/revamp of Sora and I had did a bunch of stuff. If you want, I can give you those. v1.5 of Sora was almost done, I just don't have time to finish it. If you finish it, or use whats there to help further your KH1 Sora, thats up to you. But just lemme know what you wanna do.

Sure.

Anyway, stuff pertainant to this sora:
    I'm strongly considering porting him to pit after the new model is done for a few reasons-
    the projectile- it'd be nice if I could make fire reflectable and able to DI since it was a homing projectile in KH1
    The glide - it'll save me a few months of my life.
    the physics on his kilt or whatever it is would be good for that chain at his hip.
    The special landing may have less problems. Fairly certain that's what caused the
    ^B ground is more cooperative?
    Disappearing glitch on the special landing (which doesn't happen with the VBrawl animation, but that looks out of place for obvious reasons.)

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• Awards >9000 Star Hacker Favorite'd Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #440 on: February 22, 2013, 08:01:00 AM »

if sora is going to be ported to pit than maybe you can do a 3 hit combo like in eternal yoshi's sora.

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #441 on: February 22, 2013, 02:25:59 PM »

if sora is going to be ported to pit than maybe you can do a 3 hit combo like in eternal yoshi's sora.
    A, yes. There's that, too. Pit has 3 jabs already!

Also, the final smash would still be zantetsuken. and it'll be a tad bit more accurate that way.

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #442 on: February 22, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »

I was wondering if you would make a kh2 or Ddd costume

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #443 on: February 22, 2013, 02:53:34 PM »

I was wondering if you would make a kh2 or Ddd costume
    KH2 - Highly doubtful, since I will be working where Kagemaru left off on his KH2 sora after this sometime. it wouldn't fit quite as well with a KH1 moveset either.
    KH3D - Sure. it's a new texture and a small model edit. Plus it's a nice design in my book.

EDIT:
    This will be fun to rig. But first I need to make the faces and make the normal one look less.... stupid.
    The leg indexes match up with pit's bones to allow slope events to work.
    « Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 06:57:24 PM by Anonymous » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #444 on: February 22, 2013, 07:55:22 PM »

You are going to include HT Sora with Pumpkinhead keyblade as an alt, right? And now I just wish someone would model a Tron Legacy Sora. Im srs here

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2013, 08:03:52 PM »

You are going to include HT Sora with Pumpkinhead keyblade as an alt, right? And now I just wish someone would model a Tron Legacy Sora. Im srs here
    Maybe someday. For now, the faces are really irritating to make for the normal model...

spiritpyros
    Extreme Kitten

justice will prevail

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #446 on: February 22, 2013, 09:34:07 PM »

Sorry should I meant to say that as costume

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #447 on: February 22, 2013, 09:34:46 PM »

Chaos_Knight, that model is in JRush64's Keyblade pack... he's got tron Sora with Tron sora drive forms in there too.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #448 on: February 22, 2013, 11:28:28 PM »

Chaos_Knight, that model is in JRush64's Keyblade pack... he's got tron Sora with Tron sora drive forms in there too.
    Tron Legacy Sora
    As in this

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Anonymous
    Supreme Kitten

l...

« Reply #449 on: February 23, 2013, 05:41:06 PM »

And I'd consider doing that if it weren't for the fact I would have to rig it
    ...Puffy pants are annoying. I restarted the rig twice now >.>
    The faces turned out okay-ish though.

Pages:  1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33
    Print
    Jump to: