Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

August 17, 2011, 09:45:58 PM #150 Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 10:08:42 PM by Anonymous
Quote from: kronos 787 on August 17, 2011, 09:12:13 PM
There one thing i really want to see is the is some victory animetion here one!
Sora keyblade disapier and put he hands on the back of his head
I actually do have one. It's one of his olypus colliseume victories ( which is why I saod i still need to make two) from kh I you'll probaby have to wait for the initial release to see it. I guess i could get 3 or 4 images....
Now to your idea, I think i'll do that, it seems like a nice idea

EDIT AFTER SEEING YOUR EDIT SOMEHOW: I've been to khvids. the more complicated part is the recording and splitting it into several .wav files.

So any porcent progress?
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on August 21, 2011, 02:44:25 PMSo any porcent progress?
well, I figured out that sword glows can be directed to different GFX and you can change the bone, so not only will I improve aerial slide, but I'm working on curaga (since I couldn't find a flat model that would show up for a 4 leaf clover or leaves)
I got to work on the KHII Fire animation, but I will add it once every thing else in PSA is done and ready for V.1 initial release
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hopefully very soon I'll have pictures of in-game curaga and new aerial slide. I then just need a nice way of getting it triggered and then I can show KHII Fire. watch for updates

Looks great
Need a beta tester?

August 21, 2011, 07:03:07 PM #154 Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:07:00 PM by Anonymous
 :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I need a new idea for <> air, becuase the sword glow trail comes out weird every time (and trust me, I've tried!)
I might just be misunderstanding how sword glows work, so I'll try a few more times

Quote from: Anonymous on August 21, 2011, 07:03:07 PM
:af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


CURAGA FTW ;D

Still looks great
Need a beta tester?

Really nice work, can't wait to see him finished :3

August 27, 2011, 04:22:20 PM #158 Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:41:33 PM by αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs
Final smash in progress. I ma have to cut it down to break only, since major drive would look wierd shooting drive orbs in a stright line :notimp:
Correction, major drive doesn't even work :srs: Cutting it down to break only, FS teaser will come.
Also, I have a little progress on aerial slide, still needs tweeks though. I'll be back with pictures later though.
Once the FS is in working condition, I Might add a final smash teaser to the vualt, assuming everthing else isn't done.
Whats left until V.1 release-
2 more victory tuants done
entry
F-smash fix
change f-air to horizontal slash check
Improve blizzara (I hope..) check
Aerial slide fix - I might change to glide. cacelable to D-air and F- air
Trigger for curaga and Ars Arcnum ( asked SiLeNtDo0m on youtube about how Chaos Control worked. Awaiting reply for wether or not I understood somthing) - crash issue :(
Final smash (duh)
KHII fire ver.
curaga-less version (strike raid improvement)
Curaga-less version (Xemnas friendly. now you know who'll be in the next video)
Curaga and Ars Arcnum-less version
- curaga & Ars arcnum probably need to be cut :( instead Xemnas friendly, OP, Combo+, and normal now.

So we wait until i we test the psa
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on August 28, 2011, 09:46:24 PMSo we wait until i we test the psa
The final smash will reach the Brawl Vault before the rest of the psa, and when Sora V1 is released, the beta final smash will be removed from the vualt
(sorry if you didn't mean that)

Ahhh man:/ oh well any new pics
Need a beta tester?

once I fix that verry large ammount of knockback on the first strike on break, I will get pictures and upload the final smash.


Quote from: αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs on August 28, 2011, 10:49:47 PM
once I fix that verry large ammount of knockback on the first strike on break, I will get pictures and upload the final smash.
any thing esle
Need a beta tester?