Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Um... I already made recolors. (except for green, you can do that if you want.)


Quote from: L. on September 13, 2011, 01:39:01 AM
Um... I already made recolors. (except for green, you can do that if you want.)

That's the one i had in mind ;) Its not fully green, i kinda did my own thing with it, well....ill just show you when i find it on my computer.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: L. on September 13, 2011, 01:39:01 AMUm... I already made recolors. (except for green, you can do that if you want.)

Those are the forms in the vault, right? I like those ones, they happen to be the ones I use. of course, I also have to add micaiah to colaboration. I honestly don't know what would make sense for green except the green version of the KHII costume... but then again, since when did marios green costume make sense?
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 13, 2011, 01:01:00 AM
Hey, if you want, i can give you my recolor for use with the next update on the vault, just collab. I can also make CSPs and more recolors.

Ill get you a pic of my recolor as soon as i find it...lawlz
I really don't worry about CSP's. I find them to be simple to make, and  there are so many I've found. Same for BP's (mainly becuase they serve no organizational purpose). I aready have an icon, though.


FOUND IT :af2:
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


September 16, 2011, 09:24:19 PM #185 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 10:42:44 PM by αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on September 15, 2011, 02:11:40 PMFOUND IT :af2:
I like it. I think the keyblade should be the kingdom key, though. Unless, that is, If it can be vertexed into the rumbling rose/ Divine rose Also, Update (possibly) comming very soon. Change list: -Full charge strikeraid into judgement -New ^B (either more accurate airial spiral or rising rush[which would not be entirely accurate]) -KHII Fire -Edits to ragnarok (or complete revision EDIT: Don't expect KHII fire yet. Everything else (with the exception of sephi friendly) is done. I remade the animation, but when I moved the cape bones for the hitbox, it went all alsdgflaughlbsdfkbv. EDIT2: ^ well would ya look at that. I just hit random keys

EDIT (yes, really. Again.) : Updated BV entry. LOOK AT IT.


Quote from: αᴎΘᴎϒmoῡs on September 16, 2011, 09:24:19 PM
I like it. I think the keyblade should be the kingdom key, though. Unless, that is, If it can be vertexed into the rumbling rose/ Divine rose Also, Update (possibly) comming very soon. Change list: -Full charge strikeraid into judgement -New ^B (either more accurate airial spiral or rising rush[which would not be entirely accurate]) -KHII Fire -Edits to ragnarok (or complete revision EDIT: Don't expect KHII fire yet. Everything else (with the exception of sephi friendly) is done. I remade the animation, but when I moved the cape bones for the hitbox, it went all alsdgflaughlbsdfkbv. EDIT2: ^ well would ya look at that. I just hit random keys

EDIT (yes, really. Again.) : Updated BV entry. LOOK AT IT.

You really do?! :happy: The purple-ish part of the keyblade is only purple cuz i forgot to uncheck the specular in brawlbox, its either greem or black in-game

Quote from: kronos 787 on September 18, 2011, 08:27:45 PM
love the keyblade color

Yea, it looks amazing with those two colors -- green and black go together really well in my opinion. I wanna make a CSP of my own then make the same exact CSP for all recolors. I really wanna do this and make the CSPs for the project. It'll look great, I swear.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


hey guys, update coming, though I can't say I'm sure when.
anyway, here are the planned changes:
-Finish FS (all I need is to stop him from going to his wait animation)
- New side B plan: I retried making the slapshot animation, and I think it turned out rather well. here is my plans
   -B>   Spin to the right
   -B>>   2 Spins to the left
   -B>>>   Shield pierce (or whatever it is)
   -B>>v   Energy Bomb/Explosio
  -B>>^   Lunges forward (no idea what the ability is called.)


His final smash is break. (sora's part in trinity limit


Quote from: kronos 787 on October 04, 2011, 08:14:29 PMAny video of the fs?
I know one exists. I fixed the hit boxes; I just need to stop him from waiting. I plan to make him hold out a ball of light, first and if it his someone, he goes into break.

Also, I continued work on his sound pack. I started recording with audacity.
Sounds I have made-
   -Bring it on! (entry)
   -I bet you can't even fight (tuant)
   -2 general battle voices
   -Aerial recovery SFX
   -Take this! (Explosion->>vB)
   -Back off! (Sheild break or whatever it is->>>B)

Damn faild on the final smash ( Sora miss hi's attack)
Need a beta tester?

my friend and i r working on a roxas vertex right now, this is a model rip of what it looks like:
i wanna test it with this PSA!!!