Projects of the Unknown ~ Aaaaaand we're back, KHats shall be made!

Started by Anonymous, June 18, 2011, 02:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This poll
0 (0%)
Is here
0 (0%)
to be
0 (0%)
a LIE
0 (0%)
(So it isn't a poll)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Quote from: jordanice42 on April 28, 2012, 01:22:16 AM
nice PSA, the animations look pretty good. but some of them look a little off. When he's using his AAA, it looks like hes attacking in the air.
I realize this with things like the upsmash and >air, and aerial specials. I'll work on that. but the up smash was to test the concept (in the end I'll use an animation like the thunder finisher)

Cool. I support this 100%! ^^

Also, does ur avatar have something to do with a future project?....idk just curious.

Nope. I just put it there because it makes sense.
Hooded man = ???
Anonymous = ???
And I like the kingdom hearts series. so no, the avvy has nothing to do with what I plan to do next (especially since I don't even know what that'll be.)

Quote from: Anonymous on April 28, 2012, 04:14:08 AM
I realize this with things like the upsmash and >air, and aerial specials. I'll work on that. but the up smash was to test the concept (in the end I'll use an animation like the thunder finisher)
i also find my brothers statement to be true. I'm a huge Sora fan, and I think that maybe for the psa, whenever sora hits someone or something, you should make stars come out (like in the real game). :D
oh yea, and the walking looks a little awkward.

why dont you use jonasyoon sora model?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

^agreed. It's the Kingdom Hearts 2:Final Mix Highpoly Sora Model.

I think he is using the model from looking at the video.

Quote from: jonasyoon on May 01, 2012, 12:56:42 AM
i also find my brothers statement to be true. I'm a huge Sora fan, and I think that maybe for the psa, whenever sora hits someone or something, you should make stars come out (like in the real game). :D
oh yea, and the walking looks a little awkward.
Its a good idea but that should be done wayyy later.

But you know what i really like from E.Y's Sora PSA? That you can do a combo with him in the air with Forward+A  that hits 3 times, and it connects really well too.

Maybe you can try implementing that in one of his moves?

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 01, 2012, 01:08:01 AM
why dont you use jonasyoon sora model?
Because that model hates my PSA, and the legs look detached from the hip. It also lacks the limit form model :P. I just made my own.
Quote from: jonasyoon on May 01, 2012, 12:56:42 AM
i also find my brothers statement to be true. I'm a huge Sora fan, and I think that maybe for the psa, whenever sora hits someone or something, you should make stars come out (like in the real game). :D
oh yea, and the walking looks a little awkward.

Quite aware of the walking actually. It's just a place holder for now. If you read the description, it says I'm working on landing, walking, and other animations like this. As for the stars... that doesn't happen with the Kingdom key.... and it's too graphical, and would take an if statement in every attack. so, probably not.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 01, 2012, 01:27:02 AM
I think he is using the model from looking at the video.
Its a good idea but that should be done wayyy later.

But you know what i really like from E.Y's Sora PSA? That you can do a combo with him in the air with Forward+A  that hits 3 times, and it connects really well too.

Maybe you can try implementing that in one of his moves?
His neutral air already does, however it's flow needs some work.

Can u fix the dash? When Dora does the dash he makes Marth's dash and the wait needs to be a bit faster
Need a beta tester?

Quote from: kronos 787 on May 01, 2012, 07:09:22 PM
Can u fix the dash? When Dora does the dash he makes Marth's dash and the wait needs to be a bit faster
The dash has already been fixed  :srs: And I'm not messing up BigBadBooya's animation. It's fine the way it is.

Edit: Thunder poll is over. I'm blending the two with a  charge. Also, I'm thinking about using quake as the vSmash...


It's a slieght from KH re: chain of memories.
KH re : CoM - Sleight Exhibition Movie
Skip to around 7:00
The reason I'm not using Stun Impact anymore is because the way it's intended to be would cover sora's entire body. So naturally, it'll be used for limit form.



I really wanna use this *new*Sora. btw how bout u use the teenage Sora Sawndz? i think its for the Pit Sora.but maybe u could change it so that you could use it for youre Marth Sora?  i hope i could help...