Mewtwo2000's tools - cBliss Tool updated [21/04/2014]

Started by Mewtwo2000, July 06, 2011, 04:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can I make a suggestion for an addition?
Can you add an extra option to the Material tool that changes all Materials to Cull_None?
MGS2 models aren't supposed to cull and when they get imported into BB, they need to have it disabled for all materials or a lot of the mode will be invisible.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 23, 2012, 03:55:19 AM
Can I make a suggestion for an addition?
Can you add an extra option to the Material tool that changes all Materials to Cull_None?
MGS2 models aren't supposed to cull and when they get imported into BB, they need to have it disabled for all materials or a lot of the mode will be invisible.
u do kno u can fix that in BB, right? lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8™ on February 23, 2012, 04:04:18 AM
u do kno u can fix that in BB, right? lol

He means doing so all in a row.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on February 23, 2012, 03:55:19 AM
Can I make a suggestion for an addition?
Can you add an extra option to the Material tool that changes all Materials to Cull_None?
MGS2 models aren't supposed to cull and when they get imported into BB, they need to have it disabled for all materials or a lot of the mode will be invisible.

It's something you already can do. The problem is the name of the flags in the tool, they're like in older brawlbox versions. This means that the 'cull' option is known as 'type' in material tool. Just make type=0 for all the materials with the current tool, and you'll get cull-none for all materials in brawlbox.

If you click on the name of the property, a new box will tell you the name of that property in some new brawlbox (not the newer one). I guess it was 0.65, not sure. Clicking on 'type' shows you it's the cull mode.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

The other day I updated the ASL Tool. It's now compatible with PAL files, as long as they include the file patch code 3.5.1 for PAL

Changes are:

- Ability to select the file to open
- Ability to add the ASL code to your gct if it's not found
- It detects if the found code is the original (NTSC) one or the PAL port
- If file patch code 3.5.1 PAL is detected, adding the ASL code will add the PAL version to the gct.
- Fixes related to refreshing

I guess that's all O.o

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21742
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Look like it's trying to fill the comboboxes with no items or something...

Send me your gct and I'll fix it
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Try it now, it should work fine

http://www.mediafire.com/?b8wpbnobbe9ahu5

Anyway, I've had no trouble with the file, there was just no stage expansion code in it yet.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

March 25, 2012, 05:59:22 PM #68 Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:00:36 PM by Mewtwo2000
Hi. I started working on a new tool the other day. The idea is being able to check the codes you have in your gct easily, and being able to split the file in multiple gct files with a single code in them (so you can fuse them with GCT Fusionizer) or simply removing the ones you're not interested in anymore.

Of course, to name the codes, the program must know them somehow, and I've used the codes in my own gct and google to find the current codes the program handles. It would be cool if some of you could share your gct files with me so I can check the most frequently used ones and include compatibility with them.

This is how it looks right now:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 25, 2012, 05:59:22 PM
It would be cool if some of you could share your gct files with me so I can check the most frequently used ones and include compatibility with them.

I use the newest Brawl Minus build (2.X) and the stage roster expansion code.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I've released the GCT Analyzer tool.

This is how it looks:



If somebody wants to use it and doesn't find out how, I'll post some kind of tutorial. I guess it's not needed though.

For code identify requests, just PM me the codes you think the program should find, and doesn't. Thanks.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

does this also work for adding specific codes?
cuz that would be usefull, so we dont have to search all the codes available, for example, do u have the code so samus doesnt transform after her final smash?
cuz i really want that one badly

Quote from: gamma kid on April 25, 2012, 04:42:37 PM
do u have the code so samus doesnt transform after her final smash?
cuz i really want that one badly

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Prevents ZSS from turning into Samus, and vice versa.

To add that code to your gct, you would need to compile it alone, and import it with GCT Analyzer (or fuse them with GCT Fusionizer, which is the same)

The idea is working with gct's that have a single code inside, split longer codes in smaller ones, and fuse small codes into bigger ones.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 25, 2012, 09:56:52 PM
The idea is working with gct's that have a single code inside, split longer codes in smaller ones, and fuse small codes into bigger ones.

wut wut?
how would merged codes still work???