libertyernie: Looping Audio Converter 2.0.0 rc1

Started by libertyernie, July 06, 2011, 10:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm not going to do BrawlEx quite yet - I'm not sure exactly how it works. Anyone have a pack of some characters that uses it? Maybe I could look at that.


Bridge of Eldin/STGOLDIN.PAC doesn't appear in the Stage Manager. (Or at least when using it on your Project M Stage Expansion pack.)

Quote from: libertyernie on January 25, 2014, 11:16:36 PM
I'm not going to do BrawlEx quite yet - I'm not sure exactly how it works. Anyone have a pack of some characters that uses it? Maybe I could look at that.
I've actually got a pack that has 1:1 clones of every character currently possible to clone. It has no fancy CSS or voices or anything like ASF1nk's pack, but it's the basics. It can be found here

Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

:ylink:
so with the SSS editor, I can I just add a new stage and change the name/icon and It'll work?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: The Professor on January 27, 2014, 06:39:44 PM
:ylink:
so with the SSS editor, I can I just add a new stage and change the name/icon and It'll work?
If you want to add one of the STGCUSTOMs, you just need to have the stage roster expansion code in your GCT, and a custom SSS code. I think you might also need a common5 or sc_selmap that already has extra icons, but I don't remember :P
EDIT: Yeah, there's a half-baked feature to add the new icons, but it doesn't actually put in the textures. Maybe I ought to fix that.




I'm working on getting the Costume Manager to work with BrawlEx now. It won't edit any of the BrawlEx files, but it'll read them to see what folder the character's in and what the costume->portrait mappings are. Here's a beta version - it's mostly done, but it only handles BrawlEx characters with IDs over 3F - i.e. it ignores any edits you've made to existing characters.

For now, I'm just using the cBliss mappings option, because all of the regular characters have 10 slots.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: libertyernie on January 04, 2014, 01:48:44 AM
Gee, I'm not sure about the character IDs either! But if/when I find out, I can add them.

ah~ Getting back on this, found the IDs for Project M's Roy and Mewtwo, among other things.

32: Roy
33: Mewtwo
34-3d: Mario

Another question... how do you figure out the song IDs? SSBM Final Destination tune is 2817, according to your program for example.

Quote from: Register on February 07, 2014, 06:49:17 PM
ah~ Getting back on this, found the IDs for Project M's Roy and Mewtwo, among other things.

32: Roy
33: Mewtwo
34-3d: Mario

Another question... how do you figure out the song IDs? SSBM Final Destination tune is 2817, according to your program for example.
I've got a list in the source code here: https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlManagers/blob/master/BrawlManagerLib/Songs/SongIDMap.cs
The order is: default name, BRSTM filename, song ID, then position in the info.pac titles list.
I'll add Mewtwo and Roy into the MiscData editor soon.

EDIT: Updated the MiscData editor. I figured if I didn't do it now, I would forget ;)

Quote from: libertyernie on February 07, 2014, 11:39:37 PM
I've got a list in the source code here: https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlManagers/blob/master/BrawlManagerLib/Songs/SongIDMap.cs
The order is: default name, BRSTM filename, song ID, then position in the info.pac titles list.

to report.
Stage manager does not open. i click it, my mouse does its thing. it then stops and nothing appears. all the other tools work. i have all the latest stuff. and previous versions of these tools worked
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: libertyernie on February 07, 2014, 11:39:37 PM
I've got a list in the source code here: https://github.com/libertyernie/BrawlManagers/blob/master/BrawlManagerLib/Songs/SongIDMap.cs
The order is: default name, BRSTM filename, song ID, then position in the info.pac titles list.
I'll add Mewtwo and Roy into the MiscData editor soon.

EDIT: Updated the MiscData editor. I figured if I didn't do it now, I would forget ;)

Awesome! Thank you :D

Quote from: libertyernie on February 07, 2014, 03:08:15 AM
If you want to add one of the STGCUSTOMs, you just need to have the stage roster expansion code in your GCT, and a custom SSS code. I think you might also need a common5 or sc_selmap that already has extra icons, but I don't remember :P
EDIT: Yeah, there's a half-baked feature to add the new icons, but it doesn't actually put in the textures. Maybe I ought to fix that.




I'm working on getting the Costume Manager to work with BrawlEx now. It won't edit any of the BrawlEx files, but it'll read them to see what folder the character's in and what the costume->portrait mappings are. Here's a beta version - it's mostly done, but it only handles BrawlEx characters with IDs over 3F - i.e. it ignores any edits you've made to existing characters.

That beta version crashes when I try to open it.


Still doesn't work, but it's probably a problem on my end.

I have a question about the SSS editor. It edits the code right? I'm wondering if it could edit the common5 file itself to change the order of the stages? I'm asking because I'm using the FPC 3.5.3 which lets you use two folders worth of stages, but if you edit the code itself, it will effect both SSS's.

tried to open it but nuffin happens. no error or anythin, just nuffin happens :o