The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Weyard on July 30, 2011, 05:17:18 AM
It took a lot of work and up close it's a mess, but I finished the back. I'll get get back into the textures later tonight or when I wake up in the morning.

So we're just waiting on DO right now?

Pretty much.

I'm just messing around in Brawl right now... kinda gave up on the whole "lower the file size" thing. /:

so what do you want? remove models and take out unneeded internal graphics? ;D

I can get this done tonight.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 05:35:14 AM
so what do you want? remove models and take out unneeded internal graphics? ;D

I can get this done tonight.

That.

And I was kinda hoping you could lend a hand in coding some moves while Blade is away. :]

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 30, 2011, 05:36:05 AM
That.

And I was kinda hoping you could lend a hand in coding some moves while Blade is away. :]

which moves? lol...I would do it if the animation is done.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 30, 2011, 05:43:20 AM
which moves? lol...I would do it if the animation is done.

Well, for now, we just need the Up Smash and the Side Smash done.

For the Up Smash, just make it similar to the normal Up B: It drags the opponent up and hits multiple times with decent knockback at the end.

The Side Smash needs to shoot Missiles; she'll shoot a Super Missile if it's fully charged. Otherwise, she'll shoot a regular Missile. They can also be angled by tilting the control stick when using the Smash.

Both animations are done, though we my revamp the Side Smash later.

Here is the most recent .pac file, and here is the most recent MotionEtc file.

Also, can you revert the Final Smash back to normal? Blade tried to test something, but it just made her T-pose. :|

There's a few other things that we would appreciate if you looked at them.... but we'll just start off with this stuff for now.

Thanks so much DO. You're a lifesaver. :]

I am a fan of metroid games and i have a idea for some moves that maybe will be good.As we know the power bomb is an masive weapon of samus so you can make it the final smash but without doing demage to samus and give it a good radius.in the up make the screw attack but like the one of the item of smash and give it 5 jumps or 3 to give a look like the real one(maybe 10 jumps if you do it overpowered) and side b maybe the most diferent attack, the speed boster.if you are standing you can charge it  to give more speed at runing and hit,if runing the longer you hold  the strong it hit,the speed booster you can do it in a diferent way,the thing is that is a great attack.and for the graple beam attacks make it paralize like the zs samus because leaving it without that will leave you open to attack by the same victim you hit i think.I hope that help a bit.I will wait to see your new samus.This project soud epically awesome.

Quote from: Hunter JRC on July 30, 2011, 01:24:51 PM
I am a fan of metroid games and i have a idea for some moves that maybe will be good.As we know the power bomb is an masive weapon of samus so you can make it the final smash but without doing demage to samus and give it a good radius.in the up make the screw attack but like the one of the item of smash and give it 5 jumps or 3 to give a look like the real one(maybe 10 jumps if you do it overpowered) and side b maybe the most diferent attack, the speed boster.if you are standing you can charge it  to give more speed at runing and hit,if runing the longer you hold  the strong it hit,the speed booster you can do it in a diferent way,the thing is that is a great attack.and for the graple beam attacks make it paralize like the zs samus because leaving it without that will leave you open to attack by the same victim you hit i think.I hope that help a bit.I will wait to see your new samus.This project soud epically awesome.
They already have a set moveset including the powerbomb as the Down B o.o And the Up B already has animations made for Shinespark. Side B is a horizontal screw attack lol

So... DO, is there anything new? I don't mean to rush you, but we're waiting on your edited pac before I make changes/fixes to the current PSA.

Once I fix up these things, we'll probably show off another progress video.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Hm.... it's quiet around here. /:

Well, hopefully I can get things going with this.

This is the edited .pac file with the models removed. It's about 233 KB I think, so it should be good for now.

Unfortunately, DO told me that his Wii is broken, so he won't be able to help us out any further. /:

^ yeah, but I can still do coding XD,,,just cant test it.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 31, 2011, 02:41:29 AM
^ yeah, but I can still do coding XD,,,just cant test it.

Oh.

Well that's good to hear. XD

I can do all the testing, if need be.

Did you get around to fixing the Up Smash, perchance?

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 31, 2011, 02:43:00 AM
Oh.

Well that's good to hear. XD

I can do all the testing, if need be.

Did you get around to fixing the Up Smash, perchance?

well it looked  a lot like the UP B special so I just copied the attack coding of it and took off the knockoff offensive collsions. I forgot to replace the fire with gfx 73 though.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 31, 2011, 02:45:10 AM
well it looked  a lot like the UP B special so I just copied the attack coding of it and took off the knockoff offensive collsions. I forgot to replace the fire with gfx 73 though.

Ah. Well, it pretty much is the Up B, so that's fine. Do you think you can fixe the graphic real quick so I can see how it looks in-game?


I would try to finish up the texture tonight, but there has been an incident with my extension cord.

So I'll be able to texture for an hour or so, then charge my netbook. Then wait until it's fully charged and get back at it again.
I don't know how many hours of work is left, but I would assume it's more than I'll be able to do on one charge.