The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 08:16:40 AM
I'm making Varia and Other M's gravity suit though. So don't worry about those two colors.
Oh, okay. Make that 18 texture pack then XD

I'm making Fusion, Dark, Light, Fire (Super Mario Crossover), Phazon, PED, and a couple of other custom ones, along with some based on other things.

Quote from: Weyard on August 01, 2011, 08:16:40 AM
I'm making Varia and Other M's gravity suit though. So don't worry about those two colors.
I was going to recolor it to match the Prime games as well, the original Varia, Gravity and Phazon suit of Prime 1, the Dark and Light suit colors of Prime 2 and the PED suit colors of Prime 3. But i didn't list those XD (I did plan them aside the original idea i planned with Gamma.)

This is going to be 1 hell of a recolor fest here XD

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 01, 2011, 08:29:06 AM
Oh, okay. Make that 18 texture pack then XD

I'm making Fusion, Dark, Light, Fire (Super Mario Crossover), Phazon, PED, and a couple of other custom ones, along with some based on other things.
Will you stop ninja'ing me while i type! XD

Quote from: Himari on August 01, 2011, 08:30:27 AM
I was going to recolor it to match the Prime games as well, the original Varia, Gravity and Phazon suit of Prime 1, the Dark and Light suit colors of Prime 3 and the PED suit colors of Prime 3. But i didn't list those XD (I did plan them aside the original idea i planned with Gamma.)

This is going to be 1 hell of a recolor fest here XD
Will you stop ninja'ing me while i type! XD
o.o well then..

Lol, ninja'd

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 01, 2011, 08:33:59 AM
o.o well then..

Lol, ninja'd
What colors do you have planned?

Seeing that Weyard does the Other M colors, i'm doing these: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25553.msg616097#msg616097

Quite a list i know, no idea how long this'll take but meh xD

Quote from: Himari on August 01, 2011, 09:11:05 AM
What colors do you have planned?

Seeing that Weyard does the Other M colors, i'm doing these: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25553.msg616097#msg616097

Quite a list i know, no idea how long this'll take but meh xD
I was going to do Dark Suit, Light Suit, Fusion Suit, Phazon Suit (the black silver and crimson one), Fire Suit (from Crossover), Gravity Suit (Weyard is doing), Varia Suit (Weyard is doing as well x.x), PED suit colors, which was 8 out of the twenty, 4 out of the hunters which made a total of 12 out of 20, and Dark Samus wasn't on my list XD but 6 more custom epic ones. and the Brawl pink and green since the Varia, Fusion, Gravity, and Dark are the other four Brawl ones.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 01, 2011, 09:41:18 AM
I was going to do Dark Suit, Light Suit, Fusion Suit, Phazon Suit (the black silver and crimson one), Fire Suit (from Crossover), Gravity Suit (Weyard is doing), Varia Suit (Weyard is doing as well x.x), PED suit colors, which was 8 out of the twenty, 4 out of the hunters which made a total of 12 out of 20, and Dark Samus wasn't on my list XD but 6 more custom epic ones. and the Brawl pink and green since the Varia, Fusion, Gravity, and Dark are the other four Brawl ones.
Like i said, a recolor fest. People will be like: WTF how many colors are there?! XD

BTW should we release our packs each or should be combine all the recolors into 1 giant pack?

Quote from: Himari on August 01, 2011, 09:53:57 AM
Like i said, a recolor fest. People will be like: WTF how many colors are there?! XD

BTW should we release our packs each or should be combine all the recolors into 1 giant pack?
I think you and I should do are pack together since we have the same ideas. But since we have our own styles, we'd have different versions of the same recolor. We can either choose the best out of the two, or include both :D You up for it?

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 01, 2011, 11:42:02 AM
I think you and I should do are pack together since we have the same ideas. But since we have our own styles, we'd have different versions of the same recolor. We can either choose the best out of the two, or include both :D You up for it?
I'm fine with that, i do have my folder lay-out ready at home. I divided the folder into 5 sub folders, the 5 packs mentioned in my texture thread. xD

Damn! Those are alot of textures to choose from! If you guys ever need any csp's, I would gladly help.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 01, 2011, 12:58:07 PM
Damn! Those are alot of textures to choose from! If you guys ever need any csp's, I would gladly help.
I'm fine if you want to make CSP's, gladly even. Zedkiel will have to agree as well though.

Quote from: Himari on August 01, 2011, 01:35:29 PM
I'm fine if you want to make CSP's, gladly even. Zedkiel will have to agree as well though.
If he wants, though I can make my own.

Csp's are fairly easy, just tell me which ones you need and I can have them all finished by Tomarrow.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 01, 2011, 01:52:14 PM
Csp's are fairly easy, just tell me which ones you need and I can have them all finished by Tomarrow.
Well we have to make the textures first o.o I can make them though, I've made CSP's before.

alright, if you change your mind you can pm me or post in my csp thread
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 30, 2011, 01:49:41 PM
They already have a set moveset including the powerbomb as the Down B o.o And the Up B already has animations made for Shinespark. Side B is a horizontal screw attack lol
yea i know that they have the set but is only an idea to look more like the real,the power bomb is a powerfull weapon and it  have a great radius,but having it in normal moveset is to much power,btw the idea of have demage by doing the power bomb dont fit the way her is in the games,but if you leave it like a normal move is ok to make the player dont take to much advantage of others.One more thing please make the speed booster,please add him in some way.BTW the psa is going good i like how is advancing.