The Mother of all Samus Hacks - New Animations! See Pg. 91 Reply #1363

Started by Gamma Ridley, July 23, 2011, 04:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you want a sound packet made using Samus's voice from Other M?

Yes
16 (76.2%)
No
1 (4.8%)
Using voice effects from ZSS would be better and much easier
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Feedback:

-Side Smash does the infinite smoke glitch again. No Missile.
-Down Tilt works... kinda. She drops a bomb, it explodes, but the game freezes shortly afterwards.
-Screw Attack graphic is still not attached to her body.
-Grapple Beam SFX are gone for the grab. They still play for the throws.
-CatchAttack looks funky and does not work properly, nor does it do damage.
-Something I forgot to point out earlier, but the hitboxes for the Nair are somewhat delayed.
-SFX are gone for the Side Taunt. Dunno if I mentioned that already. @_@
-Final Smash still T-poses Samus.
-Nair graphical glitch occurs when hit while doing it.

-Okay, I'll change the side smash to laser.
-Down tilt... not sure why it does that. I'm gonna recreate the other M morphball. by using GFX.
-Screw Attack... Er... I'll fix it.
-Catch attack is weird. It doesn't do damage probably because the actual arm cannon isn't hitting anything.
-Throws aren't done yet. SDoom was going to do those.
-FS. not going to bother with it.
-Nair glitch when being hit shouldn't be that hard...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 06:18:00 AM
-Okay, I'll change the side smash to laser.
-Down tilt... not sure why it does that. I'm gonna recreate the other M morphball. by using GFX.
-Screw Attack... Er... I'll fix it.
-Catch attack is weird. It doesn't do damage probably because the actual arm cannon isn't hitting anything.
-Throws aren't done yet. SDoom was going to do those.
-FS. not going to bother with it.
-Nair glitch when being hit shouldn't be that hard...

That all sounds good to me.

Question: why aren't you going to fix the FS? I'm only asking since I figured it would be a simple fix.

Cause I'm lazy to do it right now...

EDIT:
Try This. Let's hope that it's the last test...
http://www.mediafire.com/?lbaypft0d662mzy
Like usually, bring back news (hopefully good ones)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 06:47:52 AM
Cause I'm lazy to do it right now...

Ah.

Well that's understandable.

Well, when you finish that go ahead and leave a download link here or PM me or something so I cn test it later. I'm heading off to bed.

its there already...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

So the recoloring can begin huh? Then i'll get started today :)
It's currently 9.50am and i'm at work. I could start this evening around 8PM.

Zedkiel, which colors do you want to start on?

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 07:05:03 AM
its there already...
Seeing that his post is literally 10 seconds after your edit points that he missed that xD

Quote from: Himari on August 02, 2011, 07:50:37 AM
So the recoloring can begin huh? Then i'll get started today :)
It's currently 9.50am and i'm at work. I could start this evening around 8PM.

Zedkiel, which colors do you want to start on?
I'll start on the dark, light, and phazon. You? o:

Edit:
Started Dark, I think it's done. Phazon will be done in a sec. Then light.

Have you guys tried just straight up swapping of the Side B to the Side Smash to even see if that'll work?  If it does, I'd say the missile traveling is hard-coded into the special tab.  If not, then obviously there's something more to it.  If it's controlled within the special tab then I think you'd have to change those parameters to get it to work over the side smash, however I haven't messed with it myself so I honestly couldn't say.

Also progress update on the sfx, I'm seeing if ForoHForError will help me with an extractor to rip them from the memory dumps I've done, so if he can do it we should have her sfx soon.
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 02, 2011, 07:51:31 AM
I'll start on the dark, light, and phazon. You? o:

Edit:
Started Dark, I think it's done. Phazon will be done in a sec. Then light.
I'll start on the Dark Samus ones for now, then i'll do the Melee or N64 ones.
I'll need someone to rip the Melee and N64 textures for me though


Now = 8PM my time this evening, it's nearly 2pm at the moment xD
Currently at work, though i could do the melee and N64 if i had the ripped texture files.

Quote from: Hirami on August 02, 2011, 11:51:01 AM
I'll start on the Dark Samus ones for now, then i'll do the Melee or N64 ones.
I'll need someone to rip the Melee and N64 textures for me though


Now = 8PM my time this evening, it's nearly 2pm at the moment xD
Currently at work, though i could do the melee and N64 if i had the ripped texture files.
Dayumn, where do you live? o.o Europe? Asia? O__o It's 8:36 AM over here.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 02, 2011, 12:36:04 PM
Dayumn, where do you live? o.o Europe? Asia? O__o It's 8:36 AM over here.
Europe, GMT +1
Sucky time-zones D:

Quotehttp://www.mediafire.com/?lbaypft0d662mzy

^ I'd really like someone to test this ^
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Quote from: xZedkiel on August 02, 2011, 01:53:20 PM
You live in UK? o.o Awesome.
No not the UK XD
Netherlands :P

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 02, 2011, 01:37:55 PM
^ I'd really like someone to test this ^
I might try to test it this evening before making the recolors.


I still need those texture rips though >.>
Maybe i can them from that model resource site.