Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

yeah, i think now would be a nice moment to close a poll
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Dot on August 26, 2011, 01:20:16 AM
well, i really dont care if the bones work, i dont play wi-fi anyways
Then Gotenks should be released soon...Jk I'll make his bones match. Oops, off-topic.

On-T:
Can't wait to see the texture.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 26, 2011, 01:25:58 AM
Then Gotenks should be released soon...Jk I'll make his bones match. Oops, off-topic.

On-T:
Can't wait to see the texture.

Off-topic: i can play with a deformed gotenks!

On-Topic: i think the texture should be the easiest thing, so, release soon?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 26, 2011, 01:28:16 AM #468 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:29:54 AM by StarWaffle
the poll wont end until i make one of them.  One day, when i have spare time, i'll look at the poll and see who is in the lead and make them.  I'll then shut down the poll and make a new one after i complete it =D    baby bros are gonna need a size mod though, do those work for ice climbers?

Edit: the model is probably gonna be a lot easier than the texture. the model only took like 20 - 40 minutes =D  I like taking my time on textures, its the best part!    but yeah sometime tonight. Imma go watch dexter (anyone see that show? i just started watching it a cppl weeks ago, its fantastic!)

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 26, 2011, 01:28:16 AM
the poll wont end until i make one of them.  One day, when i have spare time, i'll look at the poll and see who is in the lead and make them.  I'll then shut down the poll and make a new one after i complete it =D    baby bros are gonna need a size mod though, do those work for ice climbers?

Yes it does nana just shares the same animations as popo for the most part so it will work out.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 26, 2011, 12:47:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
THIS should be interesting.
Too bad Cloud's on Olimar for me :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wafflez!

Missed you much. I can speak for everyone.

I have a feeling Vegeta is gonna be done and released very, very soon. Therefore, hope you keep your promise on making his son.

Dexter is a good as show, haven't watched it in a while though.



...just need to find a way to make the eyes... they wont texture on properly =<

what did you used for the eyes?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

olimars eyes is his crown.   all thats left is olimars antenna and helmet =<  i'll find a way.

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 26, 2011, 03:05:30 AM ...just need to find a way to make the eyes... they wont texture on properly =<

Wow, nice! I would of never of thought of this, andin reality it isnt very hard to make, amazing job as usual Waffle-man.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I would have NEVER thought of making King Boo... and I liked him so much in Luigi's Mansion. Thank you for getting him into my Brawl!


Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 01:22:41 PM
http://legendarysmashteam.blogspot.com/2011/08/dont-look-at-me.html
That sneaky son-of-a-gun released it.
So he did...

Well he did release a ghost. So...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Woot for King Boo!   Finally one with a legit tongue XD   It looks phenomenal Star.