Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

King Boo?  :patrick: King Boo?  :srs: KING BOO?!  >:( I hated King Boo ever since Luigi's Mansion! :rage:
Ahem, with that aside, great vertex StarWaffle. I can't believe you made him out of Olimar. Too bad I replaced him with Cloud  ;D Keep it up with the awesome work!
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

It's very impressive... though I tend to avoid bone edits :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Holy [censored]! You made King Boo work! He looks awesome! :happy:

just saw King Boo and damn it is awesome (good i got olimar slots free since i dont using .rel porting only PSA porting)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 27, 2011, 12:18:09 AM #484 Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 11:59:59 PM by Verminious SnapTrap
Hey, StarWaf! I LOVE Your Work!

The ones I've downloaded HD Shadow (Although I don't use the PSA...u mad Shadow Fans?), Dry Bones Yoshi, Totodile, The Hammer Bros., and Bomberman (Even though I haven't used him yet). But in reguards to works I haven't download, Espio, Kyogre and Sly Cooper look awesome!

The reason I'm here is to ask for permission to use your "Leon" hack to make a Texture Hack. I promise to give you credit and if you want, I can make you the co-creator, being how all I'm doing is make the textures...

Please get back to me when you have the time.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

I love King boo, I'm defiantly gonna get it when my game disc gets fixed.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Verminious SnapTrap on August 27, 2011, 12:18:09 AM
Hey, StarWaf! I LOVE Your Work!

My favorites? HD Shadow (Although I don't use the PSA...u mad Shadow Fans?)

Of all of Star's hacks to have as your favourites you choose the one he spent no time on?  You choose the one he made to essentially troll the idiotic Shadow fanbase here?

People disappoint me here sometimes.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 10:45:43 AM
Of all of Star's hacks to have as your favourites you choose the one he spent no time on?  You choose the one he made to essentially troll the idiotic Shadow fanbase here?

People disappoint me here sometimes.
And the HD Shadow was just a texture...

King Boo looks awesome StarWaffle, hope to see more work soon.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

yes, baby bros are losing, I hope they get made :D
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Waffle made that Shadow as a joke.

Clearly, the people who downloaded did not read that it didn't take him any effort to make it. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 27, 2011, 03:32:26 PM
Waffle made that Shadow as a joke.

Clearly, the people who downloaded did not read that it didn't take him any effort to make it. :srs:
It's the first Shadow with the longest name.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Segtendo on August 27, 2011, 03:32:26 PM
Waffle made that Shadow as a joke.

Clearly, the people who downloaded did not read that it didn't take him any effort to make it. :srs:

Oh the idiocy...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19846

Look at the name for crying out loud.  How can you not facepalm at the 1000+ people that downloaded something with a name like this?

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 27, 2011, 03:54:42 PM
Oh the idiocy...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19846

Look at the name for crying out loud.  How can you not facepalm at the 1000+ people that downloaded something with a name like this?
As a Sonic fan, I find the fanbase of Sonic pretty [censored]ing stupid :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


But the texture has 16% more high definition then all the rest!
How could it not have a 1000 downloads  :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on August 27, 2011, 03:57:27 PMAs a Sonic fan, I find the fanbase of Sonic pretty [censored]ing stupid :srs:
I seconded this, it's just a Shadow.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿