Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Quote from: jokekid on September 03, 2011, 03:33:05 PM
it doesnt have glitches... why dont u read?

the only problem is that the leaves arent transparent... there is a complete circle...
I have actually read it.I was just saying I'm astonished because,well,if it works properly I don't think it should be abandoned.I think Petey Piranha should get finished.

I'll try if Wiggytuff works fine too^^
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Petey is finished =|  he is 100% complete vertex and texture wise. the only problem is a materiel issue with the petals.


September 08, 2011, 08:41:45 PM #542 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 08:48:08 PM by milliondollar mistake
0.o He speaks...
So there's hardly anything wrong with petey? Well except for the petals. That's great!
Is there anything you can do with pac-man? Since pac-man over sonic is a great idea.
So who are you gonna make next? since baby bros would be
DA BOMB![/size]

Baby mario bros colours!  :af:
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: StarWaffle on September 08, 2011, 08:25:02 PM
Petey is finished =|  he is 100% complete vertex and texture wise. the only problem is a materiel issue with the petals.
Haha I saw! When looking to the right some part of the background attaches to the petals and when looking to the left there are no petals shown :| I wanna see a revamp >:)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

trying to boost the want for more babies...



Quote from: Nanobuds on September 08, 2011, 11:27:53 PM
trying to boost the want for more babies...




funny, cuz i started on them today.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 08, 2011, 08:25:02 PM
Petey is finished =|  he is 100% complete vertex and texture wise. the only problem is a materiel issue with the petals.


OMG!

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

your AMAZING Star Waffle!

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



its just sack squirtle's texture atm, but you get the idea.


Quote from: StarWaffle on September 08, 2011, 11:41:07 PMfunny, cuz i started on them today.
awesome :D yet one more moveset i can work on soon :D(and a easy one too)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

*Votes for the last option*

That includes our sexy ass stage.

*Waits for baby penguin's animation running around in circles, around the pool*

At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 09, 2011, 05:08:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
its just sack squirtle's texture atm, but you get the idea.

Sakboy looks great so far IMO. well looks like i can cross him off my to-do-list. (after hes released)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


September 09, 2011, 06:24:54 PM #554 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 06:26:17 PM by Segtendo
Sackboy looks EPIC dude.

I say keep the texture since it seems to fit Sackboy so well :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]