Starwaffle is gone =|

Started by StarWaffle, July 26, 2011, 09:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bye

kbye
37 (51.4%)
seeyoulater
35 (48.6%)

Total Members Voted: 72

September 26, 2011, 11:22:46 PM #660 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:27:21 AM by dpgthirteen
Sure.
Edit: Sorry gonna be busy for the rest of the night, I will get the pic tomorrow.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I made King Boo's throne for my stage >.>

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 27, 2011, 12:29:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I made King Boo's throne for my stage >.>

Vertexed custom models => One sexy-ass stage.

This is gonna be great. D:

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 27, 2011, 12:29:13 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I made King Boo's throne for my stage >.>
So creepy...so brawly....awesome.


Quote from: KTH on September 27, 2011, 12:35:28 AM
Poor Midna.
I knew someone would point that out :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Midna + Porky = throne?

Works for me!  Should look good with proper textures.

You know you're doing something right when you can get people hyped with a chair.

Just wanted to point that out. XD


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/notdoneyet


Oh hey btw... I'm revamping Zoroark.   Its only gonna be available for download with KingJigglypuffs new PSA for him. 

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 30, 2011, 02:03:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/notdoneyet


Oh hey btw... I'm revamping Zoroark.   Its only gonna be available for download with KingJigglypuffs new PSA for him. 
DANG IT! that's amazing! :o

what do you expect from the legendary StarWaffle?

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151


Quote from: StarWaffle on September 30, 2011, 02:03:38 AM
Oh hey btw... I'm revamping Zoroark.   Its only gonna be available for download with KingJigglypuffs new PSA for him. 

Well, he was certainly due for a revamp.  Glad to see that he's being improved.  That'll give me an extra reason to try out KJP's PSA.

Quote from: StarWaffle on September 30, 2011, 02:03:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


/notdoneyet


Oh hey btw... I'm revamping Zoroark.   Its only gonna be available for download with KingJigglypuffs new PSA for him. 
Amazing... Here's your prize:


Sexy revamp is sexy and revamped :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]