Awards - Full List, Claims, Updates

Started by Miacis, August 08, 2011, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hm... Mia, you might want to look at this post.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg628406#msg628406
This is the last time I'll post here today.
<_<

August 09, 2011, 08:11:47 PM #91 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:13:46 PM by ItalianStallion
There is no drama, the problem is solved. We can move on now.

By the way, had to go to ASF1nk's thread, to see his over 9000 icon.

Don't know where Mastaklo or .Fade had posted, they rarely do.

Either way, icon turned out great.

Nice job Oizini.

I have a doubt.
In the awards section of the profiles, the description of each award has the name of the award and date in which it was given.
Can you change it to say what the award is for?
I checked it when I saw I had the favorite'd one, but had to come here to actually know what it was for.


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 09, 2011, 07:02:25 PM
Hm... Mia, you might want to look at this post.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg628406#msg628406
This is the last time I'll post here today.
<_<

Data, you might wanna do this thing you said:

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 09, 2011, 06:25:04 PM
Anyway... Lets just drop this...

Drop it already, here and in other topics.
You already have the award, so why do you keep posting in a way that can be labeled as butthurt?

August 09, 2011, 08:17:52 PM #93 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:29:33 PM by Weenie
Data, drop it. Asuka, you want him to drop it when you brought it up again after Miacis said:
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 09, 2011, 06:00:03 PM
Case Closed. >_>

Edit:

Quote from: Weenie on August 09, 2011, 08:27:33 PM
This is getting out of hand.

Miacis, remove the Award from me. I said I don't care about it, I never asked for it, and I'm sticking to my words, even though you and Asuka might not believe it.

This is making a wrong turn, better stop it now.

Yo, I have a suggestion for an award/awards.  Some kind of help section award for being helpful, and some kind of award for making legit reports against rule breaking posts, etc.  It'll get people to do your work for you.

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on August 08, 2011, 05:22:26 PM
Are there possibilities for there to be an award for Staff Helper/has helped a staff member with a problem/issue on KC-MM? Most other Brawl (and others) sites have that type of award.

Got buried pretty quick :/

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 09, 2011, 08:11:47 PM
There is no drama, the problem is solved. We can move on now.

By the way, had to go to ASF1nk's thread, to see his over 9000 icon.

Don't know where Mastaklo or .Fade had posted, they rarely do.

Either way, icon turned out great.

Nice job Oizini.

Mastaklo has his vertex topic:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=25603.0

.Fade hasn't been on in months though :<

Quote from: Oizen™ on August 09, 2011, 09:44:56 AM

I had an idea for 1 more award, Miacis mentioned it earlier.

Basically, if you were around with us during our ProBoard era, you'd qualify for veteran award.

But that take a lot of doing, and with the way the proboards are now, you can barely even find the login button.

Kinda bringing this up from 2 pages back, but I remember these boards. I actually had an account there too. xD

Hell if I remember it though.


Quote from: LordNOaH on August 09, 2011, 08:23:08 PM
Yo, I have a suggestion for an award/awards.  Some kind of help section award for being helpful, and some kind of award for making legit reports against rule breaking posts, etc.  It'll get people to do your work for you.
The one about legi reports was already added to our ideas box. :3 ("Good Citizen", I think I called it.)
The help one, I'd like to, but we'd need an exact and simple way to count "how much help" is provided.

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on August 09, 2011, 08:43:04 PM
Got buried pretty quick :/
Added to the Ideas Box too. :)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I need the dedicated hacker icon. I have over 10,000 dls.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 09, 2011, 10:12:50 PM
I need the dedicated hacker icon. I have over 10,000 dls.

That you do.

Congrats. I'll give you one.

As Naso said, him, helix (and me too) should get the mangaka award as well, for the comics we did =P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 10, 2011, 03:58:58 AM
As Naso said, him, helix (and me too) should get the mangaka award as well, for the comics we did =P
Talk to vish about that, that award is all him.

Quote from: Weenie on August 09, 2011, 04:53:41 PM
Try:
http://teammeowmix.proboards.com/
I'll be damned!
http://teammeowmix.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&user=rydiafromff2

though I know I had some posts cause of the Rydia skin I was looking for back then ¬.¬
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Man, this is unexpected. I didn't even now about this until I saw a gold ring under my avvy and clicked on it XD.