Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

do you have a wait 1? and a fall animation? i like to have those to start and finish the animation
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm trying to think of what to do for the wait animation currently. As for the fall, I don't have that either sadly. *Headdesk*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 01, 2014, 09:19:10 AM
I'm trying to think of what to do for the wait animation currently. As for the fall, I don't have that either sadly. *Headdesk*
you can probably make x y wait animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AlXeEOOgZ0

for the fall just make thomthing normal looking and i will wait until you do this 2 animations since they are good to make intro and exists on animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soooo, progress.

Fall~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8ca5xlsxtrh2ky/Fall.chr0
Wait1~ https://www.dropbox.com/s/3eekas4m8zwvr7n/Wait1.chr0

Definitely need to update the wait at some point, but for now it should suffice.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

your wait 1 is all deformed  i mean genesect has an arm behind his head his leg is inside the chest, his foot is detached lol the fall looks well but the wait one is all deformed from frame 1 to end maybe you didnt upload the right one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wat.
I've no idea of what could've gone wrong there. It's the only version I did. Urg...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Uh.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

April 01, 2014, 12:09:20 PM #322 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:17:20 PM by Carnage
i found out why genesect has alot of bones with the same name which mess up bb saving and displaying animations, we need to name all the blaws diferently blah1,2 and etc same for newbone0, also what bb are you using? i was using 67b

so aparently saving animations with bones with the same names makes bb 67 unrecognize and messes the animation up it works on 71 your wait1 but th thing is does the game read animations like the 71 or it will mess them up like 67b?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah, really? I'll do something about that later.
I use v0.71
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 01, 2014, 12:16:17 PM
Ah, really? I'll do something about that later.
I use v0.71
i edited my post abode
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't know yet, haven't gotten to test in game so far.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

you will really have to make another wait1 i cant even copy the first frame or genesect gets all messed up saving with the names of some bones being the same really messed up the chro you cant copy the first frame even in 71 while redoing wait 1 from scratch (dont modify your wait 1 its corrupted beyond believe) use this http://www.mediafire.com/download/cxudd9euajaybbj/Renamed+gene.rar i renmaed all blah bones to have diferent names and all newbones to have diferent names aswhell and i included my air side special

remenber that the aniimation ingame is much faster since ingame its roughly 1 second like Fox side B is and after frame 10 when he stops moving we need to use the model changer to go into UFO mode while genesect body is invisible and ufo mode appears.



damn aprils fools day lol seeing the image upside down is hard xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 01, 2014, 12:16:17 PM
Ah, really? I'll do something about that later.
I use v0.71

As a rule of thumb, I always use 0.68b (or d or whatever) for animations and importing  while using 0.71 for gifs and whatnot.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 01, 2014, 04:14:25 PM #328 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 12:52:23 AM by Yellow Akeno
Quote from: Tidus on April 01, 2014, 01:44:25 PM
As a rule of thumb, I always use 0.68b (or d or whatever) for animations and importing  while using 0.71 for gifs and whatnot.
^This

Only When my model is an import though...

EDIT: Updating my own OP has been tough, but I added your Genesect in my list of PSAs Im collabing on :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 02, 2014, 09:32:19 AM #329 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:39:37 AM by Kitsu-chan
0.68 for animations, eh?
I'll give that a shot when I animate next~

Also, Genesect is now FABULOUS.
NO ONE IS SAFE FROM ME. NO ONE D:<
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!