Lillith's PSA Thread

Started by Lillith, September 03, 2011, 10:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Never underestimate the small!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 06, 2014, 09:18:37 PM
Never underestimate the small!
Yea... Yea... Yea... *and here is the Levi's fanboy who appears*

That's sooo right! Just like hier! Small is awesome!

[Attack on Titan - Captain Levi vs The Female Titan] Full Fight HD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 13, 2014, 10:05:32 AM #392 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 11:33:12 AM by Kitsu-chan
So I'm doing a thing.
Am I cool yet?



Two others are doing this and you know, animation practise, so why not.

Post Merge: April 13, 2014, 11:33:11 AM

Aaaand here~



Whole thing needs to be sped up a bit, but that can be done in PSA.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 10:05:32 AM
So I'm doing a thing.
Am I cool yet?
[spoiler]


Two others are doing this and you know, animation practise, so why not.

Post Merge: April 13, 2014, 11:33:11 AM

Aaaand here~
[spoiler]


Whole thing needs to be sped up a bit, but that can be done in PSA.
What accuracy in the move... You're starting on animating too? Damn... Got to do that too...
But I really think you should speed it up. But as you said, that can be done in PSA... How many frames does that animation have?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

It has 60 frames so far, though I think it may need more to end it off better.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 01:56:48 PM
It has 60 frames so far, though I think it may need more to end it off better.
O_o
Isn't vBrawl Link has a shorter animation for the Dash?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

You're forgetting that speeding it up makes it faster.[/obvious]
*Shot*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 02:07:38 PM
You're forgetting that speeding it up makes it faster.[/obvious]
*Shot*
Lel... Gotta go fast[/sonic]
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 13, 2014, 03:08:01 PM #398 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 03:22:44 PM by Kitsu-chan
So update on the thing. 77 frames, although it should work well at about 1.5 speed by PSA.

I dunno what the hell to use it for though, so if anyone wants the animation feel free to ask.

Also, the ingame physics will take care of the hat, so don't complain about that D:<
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 03:08:01 PM
So update on the thing. 77 frames, although it should work well at about 1.5 speed by PSA.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dunno what the hell to use it for though, so if anyone wants the animation feel free to ask.

Also, the ingame physics will take care of the hat, so don't complain about that D:<
Hmm... Why not? I may use it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Eh, was going to pm you the thing, but lazy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f09f2pjb8eyi8gl/DashJumpAttack.chr0
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 10:16:52 PM
Eh, was going to pm you the thing, but lazy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f09f2pjb8eyi8gl/DashJumpAttack.chr0
Thank you! I'll modify it a little though... Need it as a 2 handed strike.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'm just going to leave this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rce54HNf1lU
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Jump Attack Saber's style.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Link and Saber are Jump Attack buddies.
*Shot*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!