..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 16, 2011, 04:58:23 PM #120 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 05:01:14 PM by Miacis Ballard
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 16, 2011, 04:06:03 PM
Actually they can just look up a program called timestopper, which basically lets you reset the install date on any software to whatever day you want. Meaning you can essentially run the program in trial mode forever =3

I've tried that program once, and it made my trial time go from 25 days to 0 days. Besides, having to re-change the date every 30 days sounds like a bother to me. I generally do it the """clean way""" and activate the product like a good boy.
That counts for other programs as well. Some Trial versions are limited in functions anyway....

But let's not get too deep into the off-topicness, shall we ?
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 16, 2011, 04:58:23 PM
I've tried that program once, and it made my trial time go from 25 days to 0 days. Besides, having to re-change the date every 30 days sounds like a bother to me. I generally do it the """clean way""" and activate the product like a good boy.
That counts for other programs as well. Some Trial versions are limited in functions anyway....

If by *clean way* you mean keygen, yeah, I prefer that way sometimes too, but only when there's a snowballs chance in hell that I'm gonna afford the program ( like I said 3DS Max is WAY over my budget....I could get a used/new golf cart for that much!) so if you have working keygens for 3DS Max 8 and 3DS Max 10 I'd apriciate it. Also would apriciate it if you sent them via pm (since you'd get warned otherwise) and with mediafire as the download link.

I can't wait for the vertex class to start, cause there's SOO many characters I want to make:
Tina: DOA4/DOA Dimentions: Gonna try to make her in her cat suit(The white one) over peach.

Gokudura: KHR: cause he would look sexy on link or snake, who could use their articals for bomb types =3

Marta: Probably just going to try and import her somehow when BJ finishes new BB

Hinata: A GOOD one, not that the ones on the vault already aren't good...they're just...yeah...
Sakura: Same as the Hinata hacks, UGH the ones on the vault make me wanna cry T-T
Kabuto: Well, orochimaru's on the vault, why not Kabuto D:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 16, 2011, 05:08:36 PMIf by *clean way* you mean keygen, yeah, I prefer that way sometimes too, but only when there's a snowballs chance in hell that I'm gonna afford the program ( like I said 3DS Max is WAY over my budget....I could get a used/new golf cart for that much!) so if you have working keygens for 3DS Max 8 and 3DS Max 10 I'd apriciate it. Also would apriciate it if you sent them via pm (since you'd get warned otherwise) and with mediafire as the download link. I can't wait for the vertex class to start, cause there's SOO many characters I want to make: Tina: DOA4/DOA Dimentions: Gonna try to make her in her cat suit(The white one) over peach. Gokudura: KHR: cause he would look sexy on link or snake, who could use their articals for bomb types =3 Marta: Probably just going to try and import her somehow when BJ finishes new BB Hinata: A GOOD one, not that the ones on the vault already aren't good...they're just...yeah... Sakura: Same as the Hinata hacks, UGH the ones on the vault make me wanna cry T-T Kabuto: Well, orochimaru's on the vault, why not Kabuto D:
Are...Are you RPing? :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 16, 2011, 05:08:36 PM
If by *clean way* you mean keygen, yeah, I prefer that way sometimes too, but only when there's a snowballs chance in hell that I'm gonna afford the program ( like I said 3DS Max is WAY over my budget....I could get a used/new golf cart for that much!) so if you have working keygens for 3DS Max 8 and 3DS Max 10 I'd apriciate it. Also would apriciate it if you sent them via pm (since you'd get warned otherwise) and with mediafire as the download link.

I can't wait for the vertex class to start, cause there's SOO many characters I want to make:
Tina: DOA4/DOA Dimentions: Gonna try to make her in her cat suit(The white one) over peach.

Gokudura: KHR: cause he would look sexy on link or snake, who could use their articals for bomb types =3

Marta: Probably just going to try and import her somehow when BJ finishes new BB

Hinata: A GOOD one, not that the ones on the vault already aren't good...they're just...yeah...
Sakura: Same as the Hinata hacks, UGH the ones on the vault make me wanna cry T-T
Kabuto: Well, orochimaru's on the vault, why not Kabuto D:
Besides the first part, how does this relate to the topic?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SmashClash on September 16, 2011, 08:27:57 PM
Are...Are you RPing? :srs:

No, are you trolling :srs:

Actually the whole poste is relivent, because after this class I'll hopefully be able to do some decent vertexing. Hence why I mentioned what I'm planning to make once the class is through XP that's if I get everything straight and learn it quickly...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 16, 2011, 08:50:36 PMNo, are you trolling :srs: Actually the whole poste is relivent, because after this class I'll hopefully be able to do some decent vertexing. Hence why I mentioned what I'm planning to make once the class is through XP that's if I get everything straight and learn it quickly...
Since when am I trolling?
I simply asked what was the cause of that. As I've seen you post something like:
Cindy: Lalala I like that hack
Lucy: Moo me poop I like this hack.
It's...retarded and no one else does it except in RP threads.
Not saying it's bad to be unique, but only if it's appropriate. :srs:

On Topic now...

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on September 16, 2011, 04:03:41 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=13061.0

Over here. Steps 1, 2 and 6 send you to the right links. There's also the 3.04 COLLADA installer in step 2 if the regular installer doesn't work.

Also, I will repeat myself here ... But to anyone who plans to attend SW's class : try this tutorial at home. This will make your life much easier, you'll be able to understand the whole import/Export process, and focus on the more tricky parts of the class.
At least read it.

As for where to find 3DS MAX 8 Trial version, I do believe you can contact Pride/Puraidou/"That guy with thousands of posts without being a mod/admin". And if you need help activating it to use it more than 30 days, just contact me.
Thanks a lot, Miacis. I'll follow your advice.

Quote from: SmashClash on September 16, 2011, 09:30:03 PM
Since when am I trolling?
I simply asked what was the cause of that. As I've seen you post something like:
Cindy: Lalala I like that hack
Lucy: Moo me poop I like this hack.
It's...retarded and no one else does it except in RP threads.
Not saying it's bad to be unique, but only if it's appropriate. :srs:

On Topic now...

^ trust me, you'd be able to tell if I was rping :P I kno that I say that a lot, but believe me, I don't do no one-liner posts X_X they make my eyes bleed.

And I wasn't assuming u were trollin man, just being sarcastic 8)

Can't you stop you too? >.>
If you want to talking about troll or not trolling, you got something called "Personnal Message".

So, now guys please stop to do drama here, thank you very much.

um....I think your so-called "drama" ended last post from both of us bro :vyse:


Guys, STOP.

This is no place to have the last word.

Drop it and move on.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: TheLegend75 on September 17, 2011, 03:15:05 AM
I Want to join too,please  :(
To join, not only post that you want, you must fill the application on the OP. Also... I can hardly read your typing 'cause of that color. D:

I currently have all vertex tool's and a bratty bro ish on the one i vertex

Age:14

Skill:04/10
Mr.Shadow
]