..::School of Vertex::.. -CLOSED-

Started by StarWaffle, September 09, 2011, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

crap, i missed yesterday's class. sorry, APUSH got the best of me. is there any way i can know what was taught yesterday?

Crap I thought today was Tuesday. Being sick really threw my week off :C
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 26, 2011, 08:42:55 PM #347 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:09:20 PM by Legendary Super Mario
Quote from: StarWaffle on October 26, 2011, 04:40:36 PM
I only have 2 marked absences for you LSM.  I don't count lates =P

Just spherify > relax > relax > spherify.  thats all, Its more about exporting though.

I c... well, thanks for the heads-up! Now I can work on Squirtle again later...

But how am I going to be able to sign into the chat next week if it wouldn't let me last week?
  :-\

crap I missed the previous class, can someone tell me how to export and patch stuff?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


what happenned to texture class???

u fnishing this early?

cuz the op says 10 classes, but the final class is class 6???


you can unpin this now.


Students:

A+
-Iwvi
-Neurotoxin

A
-Spex130
-Legendary Super Mario
-Pervy
-IAXMI

B
-Raikin77
-Anivernage
-ZxRagna

C
-SonicBrawler
-Mariofan1138


I got a C....well...its better thank not passing. Thanks Mr. Waffle!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

are these ppl who got good marks now gonna make vertex hacks???
would be nice to have more good vertexers around


Everyone who passed got an award with their mark. :)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

AN A! I skipped a homework assignment and did kinda bad on the test and still got an A. I'm just that epic.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

November 03, 2011, 12:47:31 AM #358 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 12:51:34 AM by Mr.Doggie
I got a B.
my reaction
also will there be anymoar schools? (Like school of PSA?)
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.