Ricki Li's CSP'S (in progress)

Started by SwingSet, October 01, 2011, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What do you do in Ricki Lee's Thread?

i just come here for the CSP's
11 (61.1%)
I comment and use your CSP's
3 (16.7%)
your CSP's are lame, give up
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 05:34:20 PM
It's too... different from the other one. I like it, yes, but I prefer the first. :)

I couldn't even do what you did on the first.
thats the power of Ricki Li ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 05:40:28 PM
Thanks a million, man! :)
no problem, tell your friends, family, dogs, ancsesters, ect, about my CSP's, i wanna get famous in KCMM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Honestly, so do I. But I suck at getting noticed. :(

And okay, you betcha!

looking good CSP but what about makine ingame BPs? the small ones too out of your´s CSP
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on October 04, 2011, 08:14:12 PM
looking good CSP but what about makine ingame BPs? the small ones too out of your´s CSP
i am, but right now im working on CSP's but i will making BP's also
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 04, 2011, 03:30:05 PMhey i though you were on my side with CSP's, i saw you commenting on SJS's, i guess i have a competition, please stay on my side ;) you to diedhammer98
I stay on your side?
How?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on October 04, 2011, 09:10:26 PM
I stay on your side?
How?
by that i mean, when KCMM has awards, pick me for CSP's :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 04, 2011, 05:40:28 PM
Thanks a million, man! :)
downloads are coming up!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

To everyone, DOWNLOADS COMING UP TOMOROW- Ricki Li
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am going to kindly ask you to refrain from multi-posting.

Please make use of the Modify button in the top right, or the little edit button in the lower right of your post. Thanks.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 05, 2011, 12:25:05 AM
I am going to kindly ask you to refrain from multi-posting.

Please make use of the Modify button in the top right, or the little edit button in the lower right of your post. Thanks.
i dont know what your talking about, but i'll try my best
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey,  i think its best to ban shota wolf from KCMM, he reported a hack for a little mistake, someone ban him, or at least moderate him
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 05, 2011, 01:12:27 AM
hey,  i think its best to ban shota wolf from KCMM, he reported a hack for a little mistake, someone ban him, or at least moderate him
1. you just multi-posted. theres an edit button on a post for a reason :srs:
2. why would a mod ban someone for a hack report? if there was a small mistake and he reported it, he shouldnt get banned.
3. this is not the place to post this.

Quote from: The Gh0st on October 05, 2011, 02:13:25 AM
1. you just multi-posted. theres an edit button on a post for a reason :srs:
2. why would a mod ban someone for a hack report? if there was a small mistake and he reported it, he shouldnt get banned.
3. this is not the place to post this.
ok im not really sure how to stop multi-posting, sorry for doing that, and just saying if i do this again by accident, would i get moderated?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.