Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 17, 2011, 11:54:52 PM
Nanobuds did some pretty epic mewtwo recolors. Check his and tell me if you still want me to do them
Grr, almost perfect =.= But I can deal with it. Also This reminded me I'm gonna need the Name for Waluigi and a flaming blue CSS Icon o-o
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23028
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


Awesome ^_^ Oh, do you know where I can actually find the yellow mewtwo color O-o Can't seem to find one
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nanobuds dis yellow. Check his old csp's in the second post.

Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 18, 2011, 01:14:45 AM
Awesome ^_^ Oh, do you know where I can actually find the yellow mewtwo color O-o Can't seem to find one

look in my OP. i have a pose-recolor just for mewtwo. theyre perfect posed

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2011, 01:21:50 AM
look in my OP. i have a pose-recolor just for mewtwo. theyre perfect posed

No I'm talking for in-game use on the fighter. I can only find A solid yellow :srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 18, 2011, 01:26:25 AM #111 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:28:03 AM by slayermarth101
Updated the op with silver, waluigi icon, and name, and added a banner. Ideas of who to do next. Lucario is on hold for now.

@Pervy
You mean csp or texture

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 01:26:25 AM
Updated the op with silver, waluigi icon, and name, and added a banner. Ideas of who to do next. Lucario is on hold for now.

@Pervy
You mean csp or texture
Got the CSP but can't find texture :af:
And here's one. Falco :happy:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22298
Also need the name Axl in the style I always request in :af2:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


October 18, 2011, 01:37:05 AM #114 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 01:39:55 AM by Drillin Pervy
Quote from: Nanobuds on October 18, 2011, 01:32:17 AM
i can make a yellow mewtwo for ya tomorrow.
I thank you ^_^

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22859 :angel:
EDIT: Only the preview is needed. I have the icon o-o
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 18, 2011, 09:51:07 PM #115 Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 09:55:08 PM by slayermarth101
@Pervy, It will have people in it though. (Just one)


Also, Learned some new tricks so Im updating silver:

slayer i think you need wayy more marth csp's hes like neglected around here, got any you been working on?

Yep. Im working on a few. But i havent really been given any marth request.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 18, 2011, 10:32:13 PM
Yep. Im working on a few. But i havent really been given any marth request.
Grr, never mind I'll stick with the current one =.=
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]