Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 13, 2011, 09:07:27 PM
The aura is mine!
Quick Preview:


1. Awesome preview :af:
2. Thank you for the CSP :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 14, 2011, 12:38:29 AM
Yes. :srs: Why??

Cuse I don't even have that texture :srs: But I think I'm gonna go and use it now :af:

EDIT: Any room for this?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


October 15, 2011, 01:42:25 PM #99 Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 01:55:00 PM by Drillin Pervy
Oh, it doesn't have one, darn. I'll send when when I have one :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]


October 15, 2011, 01:52:40 PM #101 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:08:09 AM by Drillin Pervy

Here use this for both
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

October 17, 2011, 11:33:36 PM #102 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 11:34:44 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Drillin Pervy on October 14, 2011, 11:41:04 PM
Any room for this?
Yep, just cleared the basement. Theres plenty of room. ;D


Other stuff-


I'm at CSP war with nanobuds...
SHHH, don't tell him. :-X

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 17, 2011, 11:33:36 PM
Yep, just cleared the basement. Theres plenty of room. ;D


Other stuff-


I'm at CSP war with nanobuds...
SHHH, don't tell him. :-X
Nice, would use those if I had silver :D But on that note could I get some CSPs for this mewtwo o-o http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23145 ANy pose is fine but, if I could, I would like to ask that his pose covers the mushroom in the corner o-o It kinda ruins the feel <>..,..,..<>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Nanobuds did some pretty epic mewtwo recolors. Check his and tell me if you still want me to do them