Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!



December 08, 2011, 12:18:23 PM #183 Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 12:43:10 PM by slayermarth101
Heh, you're welcome. ;D
Looks like mario is next. But I think imma do wegee considering I have a pose for him.



And it fits in the CSP Box (Im fixing the mouth. I forgot a polygon)
[spoiler]

Strider Hiryu
Shinobu Jacobs
and sephy

cant be done because of the way their swords are held in brawlbox.... :'(

Ohh really :( okay ...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey could you make CSPs and BPs for my Latest texture hack? It's called Ubercharge Kirby V2. you can find it through my vault.
I'm back after a long while.

Alright.
That's all the Marth request.
You can all start posting the Luigi request now.
- 6 max.

Sorry for double post.



Hope you all like them.
And your Uber Kirby looks like this in brawlbox.
[spoiler]

So you still want the CSP?




Quote from: Nanobuds on December 10, 2011, 06:50:45 PM
all of them are sexy.
OH!!! NANO!!
I wanted to ask you something. Do you want to do an import colab?
I have alot of models but I can't get 3ds max on this computer. So do you wanna do a colab.
I have these models: Kid Buu, Super Buu with alll transformations, baby vegeta, bojack, wolverine, superman, batman, and ezio, and optimus prime. Wanna colab?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
OH!!! NANO!!
I wanted to ask you something. Do you want to do an import colab?
I have alot of models but I can't get 3ds max on this computer. So do you wanna do a colab.
I have these models: Kid Buu, Super Buu with alll transformations, baby vegeta, bojack, wolverine, superman, batman, and ezio, and optimus prime. Wanna colab?
well... i have alot on my list right now... a few of those interest me though.

Which games are batman, superman, and wolverine from?

also how good are the Ezio textures you have? the one i have has some mapping issues