Slayermarth's Portrait Shrine: The Young Lion Prince is here!

Started by slayermarth101, October 03, 2011, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Update or new?

Update Roy!! He has derpy eyes..
Wolf won so do wolf!
Thank you ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You can only request 3 times at a time
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thats with CSP's. The icons and previews are ok.


January 06, 2012, 02:07:43 AM #260 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 02:09:02 AM by slayermarth101
Quote from: nova9 on January 04, 2012, 12:31:47 AM
can i request stage preview and stage icon still? if so......

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15968
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5370
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4540
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3835
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9284
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7647

could you make the icon border in the dark blue and if not just disreguard those..thanks
GAH! Finally, here you go. Sorry for the long delay. School is on me hard for some reason.








The people in the images are because I use the images that the uploader uploaded. If you want them out then you'd have to supply me with a picture of the stage with the character.


January 08, 2012, 04:00:24 AM #262 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 04:01:53 AM by slayermarth101
Here you go:




thanks man i got three more but for the first two i dont need a preview or icon made bc it comes with one in the download i just need you to add the dark blue border to the already made icon that comes in the download...thanks slayer

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11616
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10195
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11625

January 10, 2012, 12:29:03 PM #264 Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:31:23 PM by slayermarth101
These are the last request I'm taking. :(



Also,

I've decided to just leave for awhile. Why? Because I'm starting to lose the motivation to stay here on KC-MM and with brawl hacking etc. It seems as though KC-MM is slowly dying. Nothing really good is being uploaded like it used to. So this is gonna happen.

Request: CLOSED

Anything I haven't done won't be done until I decide to come back, if you still want it and any request giving to me won't be done either. I'll either be back when I want to come back or when something cool hits the vault that motivates me to come back. (Stage or PSA)

Well bye everyone. Had a nice time here.

January 20, 2012, 12:56:46 PM #265 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:58:49 PM by slayermarth101
I guess I'm back. :-\



2 CSP's per person. I'll start making a luigi Pose. Request away. Only 6.

January 20, 2012, 11:30:47 PM #266 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 02:01:59 AM by slayermarth101
Sorry for double post.

Update:
Do you guys want me to do luigi or update Roy?
POLL

Be careful what you choose. I'll show a preview of whoever wins the poll.
Do you want a EPIC Roy pose or a new Wolf one?

EDIT:
POLL STOPS AT 10!!



Mah boi :happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.