Fonon Project - Model Imports [Current - ?]

Started by ramonM64, October 08, 2011, 01:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Can't decide on which import to focus on.. what do you think?

Dont change focus.. finish Genis Sage!
finish Squall over Link
finish Vyse over Pit
finish Cream and Cheese over Sonic
start on Yuna (FFX) over Zelda
start on Genis/Presea over Ice Climbers
start on Lloyd/Colette over Ice Climbers
How about you update an old Import? (post suggestion)
Hey, you ever thought about making.. (post suggestion)
I think you think i can think for you
November 02, 2011, 12:16:31 PM #120 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:40:33 AM by Innerscope
I have a few months of experience with PSA. So far, there is only one thing I don't understand, and that has to do with the Change Action code.

EDIT: I'm going to start PSA and animations now. For now, I'll do swallow fury.

sorry 'bout the late reply.. life is gettin in the way

Quote from: Miku Hatsune on November 02, 2011, 09:09:45 AM
I don't understand PSAing all that much still, and the first PSA in my vault is my first attempt at it...
...
(Yes that was a poor attempt at advertising my stuff XD) ...Moving on...

Well, if the actual Luke model will make this easier, go for it.
Good luck~
niice. actually if anything the model will make this harder. ya know.. going through the trouble of getting it and stuff. the dude that is helpn hex it out of Abyss's PS2 files is giving me excuses at the moment.. so im not entirely sure now. im gonna try ask around for other hexers out there that could help. Mainly though.. gettin the PS2 model will make this feel less pointless.. im not entirely satisfied with the vertex.

Quote from: Innerscope on November 02, 2011, 12:16:31 PM
I have a few months of experience with PSA. So far, there is only one thing I don't understand, and that has to do with the Change Action code.

EDIT: I'm going to start PSA and animations now. For now, I'll do swallow fury.
kool. in the end ill have to do a quality check when we can get the PS2 model.


i DID want to rig this other dude meanwhile.. ill hold off sayin his name for now, he isnt Tales related though.

The vertex is fiine, well, you know, more then fine.
Nice to see this ain't completely dead though~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I'm lost here. I'm not sure what to start on =/

@ramonM64 and Vilhinto: I need to know everything that you guys done with psa and animations before I start, in order to prevent duplicates

Quote from: Akaito on November 08, 2011, 09:40:20 AM
The vertex is fiine, well, you know, more then fine.
Nice to see this ain't completely dead though~
yawp.. its probaly barely alive, maybe with 1 HP..    a model rip could definitely heal it over 110 HP for sure

Quote from: Innerscope on November 08, 2011, 03:22:57 PM
I'm lost here. I'm not sure what to start on =/

@ramonM64 and Vilhinto: I need to know everything that you guys done with psa and animations before I start, in order to prevent duplicates
literally nothing has been done with the PSA     Vilhinto did do a wait animation and run animation a looOOoOog time ago, which is in the brawl vault link     could use improvement

i dunno.. i find it pointless animating with a model that might become a model import.. hopefully someday. if that animation porter thing in the updated BrawBox though causes nearly no stretching or retardedness to the bone structure and animations then it would be alright i guess

on a side-note: this model importing is pretty easy to understand.. it just takes patience to weigh it all well. i can see now why others cut corners by not doing the fingers properly

Do you think it's OK if I have both Demon Fang and Demon Fist over Luke? (Not sure if Demon fang exists. I haven't played ToA yet)

Although they're not ready for public yet, I have been making animations. Here's what I got so far:

Wait1
WaitItem
Attack11
Attack12
AtttackHi3
AttackS3S
First part of Fang Blade
Demon Fist

All were done yesterday, so some look choppy.

PSA work:
None as of now

@ramonM64: If you want to see the animations, let me know and I'll send you a PM

Only Guy has Demon Fang in TotA, Luke doesn't.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yeah here is a link with luke's artes:
http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/TotA_-_Luke_fon_Fabre:_Artes
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 12, 2011, 03:07:49 AM #128 Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 05:54:03 AM by ramonM64
yawp.. Luke doesnt got demon fang. demon fang is alot like demon fist so i think its best to keep the one he has in-game instead of em both. and wow.. you have been real busy huh, id want to see the animations on the Luke model import im gonna be workin on soon. i talked with this other dude that could get the Tales of Vs model of Luke from the PSP game. its not high-poly or as clean as the PS2 model but.. its all we got for now.


if only there was a concrete way to get the models from this game..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9KE_NnQIRw

theyre pretty high quality for a PSP game.. theres alot of Tales characters id want from that game.


anyway id thought i show what i been working on, try to guess who it is before clickin. its from a Final Fantasy game, my only clue..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I sent you a PM that contains the motionetc. Were you able to save it?

yea i got it. some of em do need work but its a good start.

alright so my other model import, shown above, was pretty much done after fixing the shader last night. just needs some weighting fixing near the chest. some animations make it look like it goes in if you look close enough. ill fix it somewhen so i can share him, right now im too lazy..   

anyway i was tryin to think and decide on which character to do next.. theres too much.. so i thought id get some input from you guys..



here we got luke. its his model from tales of VS, a psp game. too bad they didnt put as much quality in that game like the game from the video i posted a bit ago.. all he needs is some resizing for the skeleton and obvious vertex editing. especialy near the knees. he also needs a sword, i think ill just import the one from my old vertex with some editing. overall alot of work needs to be done to make it look cleaner. i think its the best model we can get for now.



and heres genis. this one i was workin on last night and just now added in the kendama+string+ball. if my theory works itll be able to animate on its own like how genis uses it, even if its just a short time he uses it ( i think it only pops up in the S/SMASH). hes over lucas.

i really wanna rig Genis but maybe it might be best for luke first for the project..

Looks nice, and yeah, Luke right now looks a bit... Odd...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

yeah it definetly do but the model is awsome both of then and, in the future will you get one for the short hair luke?oh and count me in for the recolors  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 14, 2011, 04:11:09 AM #133 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 05:49:18 AM by ramonM64
Quote from: Miku Hatsune on November 14, 2011, 03:46:17 AM
Looks nice, and yeah, Luke right now looks a bit... Odd...
yawp very odd..  he looks all apathetic and lazy and disfigured..    which ironically is like his personality

Quote from: Vitinho on November 14, 2011, 03:48:40 AM
yeah it definetly do but the model is awsome both of then and, in the future will you get one for the short hair luke?oh and count me in for the recolors  ;D
actualy yea we could, i have it here except its not T-stanced so i cant rig it. i wanted the first one to be his default costume. except im not the one getting the actual model meshes [if yer readin this i will credit you], im just cleaning them up. and wow.. as im typing this i feel retarded.. who cares if short hair luke is not T-stanced since all i need is his head.

*cracks every known knuckle in his body* ALRIGHT, right now im gonna start to clean this guy up. this is my favorite part. by the way Lillith, i could get Asch for yer PSA if you want. the full list of tales peoples we could get are from this game---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_VS

hahahahaha
Quote from: ramonM64 on November 14, 2011, 04:11:09 AMand wow.. as im typing this i feel retarded.. who cares if short hair luke is not T-stanced since all i need is his head.
my reaction after you saying this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway i looked at the full list and here are the ones i would want:

Asch / Tales of the Abyss(but you already sai you are going to do)
Yuri Lowell / Tales of Vesperia
Shing Meteoryte / Tales of Hearts
Caius Qualls / Tales of the Tempest
Ruca Milda / Tales of Innocence
Senel Coolidge / Tales of Legendia
Kratos Aurion / Tales of Symphonia
Cress Alvein / Tales of Phantasia

Well these are the ones i would want and i would even (try to) help with the animations  ;D
Note:yeah i already played and beaten every tales series above(only vesperia that i dont beated...yet)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.