Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: I can't decide. Poll ends tuesday
Rayman - 14 (58.3%)
Skull Kid - 10 (41.7%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages:  1 ... 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 ... 240
Author Topic: SouthCraft's House of Upgrades - Megaman V2 soon.  (Read 940586 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2340 on: November 22, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »

You could just custom make it, or have someone else do it for yah, and also if you use TheEarthBoundary's
    use something like this, which I just made in like ten minutes, the texture I mean, and no it's not suposed to be transparent at teh mo.

All I did here was make him blue, and also make his eyewhites blue and have the shine effect. And as you can see he is still pretty dark. I can easily make it better for yah, the eyewhite I mean, it'll just require me importing into 3ds Max. Honestly he could just be solid blue and we wouldn't know because of the glow effect, whereas if you used a different shine and texture, the detail woudl be more noticable.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2341 on: November 22, 2012, 07:32:27 PM »

*looks at both SC and SMF1*

ok....i guess i need to choose a side.....>_>....<_<......*chooses hamm*
    Sorry i like more hamm's opinion Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:37:14 PM by Anivernage » Logged

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #2342 on: November 22, 2012, 08:54:41 PM »

You could just custom make it, or have someone else do it for yah, and also if you use TheEarthBoundary's
    use something like this, which I just made in like ten minutes, the texture I mean, and no it's not suposed to be transparent at teh mo.

All I did here was make him blue, and also make his eyewhites blue and have the shine effect. And as you can see he is still pretty dark. I can easily make it better for yah, the eyewhite I mean, it'll just require me importing into 3ds Max. Honestly he could just be solid blue and we wouldn't know because of the glow effect, whereas if you used a different shine and texture, the detail woudl be more noticable.

no

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

SSJ Is Clueless!
    Heroic Kitten

Hey look it's a-a.... i...i...don't.....know....

• Awards Texture Artist Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2343 on: November 22, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »

agreed, that doesnt look good at all, though the white does make it look sorta shiny, it looks pretty cruddy, i prefer southcrafts more

SSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2344 on: November 23, 2012, 11:02:26 AM »

agreed, that doesnt look good at all, though the white does make it look sorta shiny, it looks pretty cruddy, i prefer southcrafts more
    This is my point, I'm showing how that Shadow Mario wouldn't look that great, and like TEB said, it was supposed to be an alternate Shadow Mario texture for those tired of seeing the same kind of SM. It wasn't supposed to be that close to the real deal.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #2345 on: November 23, 2012, 11:09:43 AM »

This is my point, I'm showing how that Shadow Mario wouldn't look that great, and like TEB said, it was supposed to be an alternate Shadow Mario texture for those tired of seeing the same kind of SM. It wasn't supposed to be that close to the real deal.
    TEB's ShadowMario wasn't accurate but if SouthCraft were to make the textures transparent, I think it would turn out good. Compare both pictures and what do you see? I see something that can be perfected into the real thing

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2346 on: November 23, 2012, 12:40:02 PM »

TEB's ShadowMario wasn't accurate but if SouthCraft were to make the textures transparent, I think it would turn out good. Compare both pictures and what do you see? I see something that can be perfected into the real thing
    That is probably true, I'll make a version with transparency and see what ya'll think about it.

ShadowWolf
    Holy Kitten

Love Designing

• Awards Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Heart Container

« Reply #2347 on: November 23, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »

That is probably true, I'll make a version with transparency and see what ya'll think about it.
    Alright sweet. I think it will come out pretty good with a few updates

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2348 on: November 23, 2012, 05:45:51 PM »

Transparency works, now to get the shine effect to work..and for it to work ingame.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2349 on: November 23, 2012, 05:59:46 PM »

Transparency works, now to get the shine effect to work..and for it to work ingame.

make textures trasnparent then the shine should still be fine.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2350 on: November 24, 2012, 03:28:25 PM »

I give up, I can get the model transparent, but not have a shine, only good thing is that it fools those by doing this:

South, try out yours and make sure yours stays transprenat with the shine before continuing to avoid wasting your time.
    « Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 08:14:14 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

SouthCraft
    Holy Kitten

Retired brawl modder

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker >9000 Pin Collector

« Reply #2351 on: November 24, 2012, 03:52:02 PM »

Put your pics in spoilers then the page will load faster Wink what happend to his eyes?

Mareeo 64
    Holy Kitten

Welp 0_o

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #2352 on: November 24, 2012, 03:55:01 PM »

I think the eyes should be just as transparent as the body. And will SM have that animated liquidy texture too?

Mattimation
    Supreme Kitten

I Animate stuff!

• Awards The Very Best Hot Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2353 on: November 24, 2012, 04:43:00 PM »

Good news Southcraft. I finished the animations you wanted + Some other animations (I made a Notepad to list the changes I've made) so whenever you have time to get them you can go on MSN and I'll send them to you.

This is Blaseth He is Mediocre. - DTST September 19 2014

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2354 on: November 24, 2012, 08:16:43 PM »

Put your pics in spoilers then the page will load faster Wink what happend to his eyes?
    THere in spoilers, and I wanted the EyeWhites to have a shine effect so I had made a copy of the eye polygons, gave it just the eyewhite texture, and deleted that reference in the EyeL, EyeR, ect materials, and ingame the eyewhite part of the actual eyes was solid white, aka couldn't find the texture, even though I had made sure that the shader only had three instead of four. Because of this I didn't want to show the eyes. My point was that I couldn't get him to have a shine effect, and did you try yours out yet?

Pages:  1 ... 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 ... 240
    Print
    Jump to: